TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking that 😂
Unless it's a formal letter or something relatively important, spelling and grammar wouldn't bother me at all, people pointing it out in general is nearly more infuriating :p

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My heart is broken for fionn imagion Erin going home saying I did this with mammy I did that of course fionn is going to feel left out.
Why in the car was jules banging on about no fionn no sean.
I'm sorry it's not right if your doing things with your children do it together the best you can.

Reactions: 7
Is there a thread for Sarah Burke? Just watched some of her stories for the first time ever and Jaysis she is a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So ER can sit there and get her nails done no bother but Julie said the other day that she dreaded getting their foot sized because the twins would be roaring the place down...🤔
Probably waiting for Clarks to reach out to her and offer her free shoes.

Reactions: 9
Julie, the word is ‘weak’. Week is different, it’s generally used to describe a seven day period of time.
Other grammar and spellings you seem to have an issue with;
You’re = you are
Your = you own it
We’re = we are
Were = past tense in singular or plural form. Also the past subjunctive of be, but that’s less important here. It’s not ‘were going here’. That’s we are going here, or we’re.

I also think today was the first day I heard her say erin’s name the ‘right’ way and not as ‘Arin’/‘Aaron’.
That's how I got blocked , I pointed out basic grammar and spelling errors...

Reactions: 2
Those poor kids. Up till all hours in the mobile then she expects them to be asleep at 7 in their own house. When will she learn? Another meal out tmr. I swear I would love Julie to swap lives with me for one day. Then she would have something to complain about.

Reactions: 11
Sorry now but those kids must have been put upstairs at 6.30!! Then Fionn was still up at 10.30!
between her and The Burps vomit inducing updates from Turkey I’m fit To throw my phone at the wall 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The ultimate birthday gift for her Mum would be to give her the day off🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was that an iPad in fionns hands when he appeared? No wonder he’s awake he never went asleep if he still had that.

Was that an iPad in fionns hands when he appeared? No wonder he’s awake he never went asleep if he still had that.
Goes to show how easy she gets things, not even a cover on the iPad I’d not even use one without a cover cos I’d probably drop it!! Easy come easy go I suppose in Julies house 🙄 it makes me so mad 😠

Reactions: 4
Sorry now but those kids must have been put upstairs at 6.30!! Then Fionn was still up at 10.30!
between her and The Burps vomit inducing updates from Turkey I’m fit To throw my phone at the wall 😡
Ireland’s thorn wearing the top she had on her all day to bed.. where’s the nighttime routine.. tea, bath, pyjamas, story time, bed time etc theyd sleep a lot easier with a structured evening/bedtime

Goes to show how easy she gets things, not even a cover on the iPad I’d not even use one without a cover cos I’d probably drop it!! Easy come easy go I suppose in Julies house 🙄 it makes me so mad 😠
They’re not iPads but tablets she mentioned before. She just calls them iPads.

Reactions: 3
They’re not iPads but tablets she mentioned before. She just calls them iPads.
Litrally same thing. He had a screen stuck to his face that late and has had no routine for the past week, I don't know how she thinks they were magically supposed to go to bed on time in her house. ER was brought out for and had to listen to her mother for the day, no wonder she slept so fast.....poor Fionn she makes him out to be the worst when it's all down to her crappy parenting.

Reactions: 11
My heart goes out to the twins. They don't know if they coming or going. I've a little one same age as the twins, she's full of energy but bed time starts at 8pm every night bath / wash down, a story, hot milk and bed. Some night's she drifts off straight away other nights not so quick. But you persevere, she knows the routine and it's her wind down after the day. Julie's twins are reared on the go, the car, the mobile home, shops, and are hardly ever in their actual home. When they are it's bed at 7pm instead of leaving them play for an hour then start a routine for bed. Julie needs to pull her finger out and stop prioritising love island tinder etc over her beautiful little children. If she things they bad now wait and see the damage she's created when they older 😔

Reactions: 24
My heart goes out to the twins. They don't know if they coming or going. I've a little one same age as the twins, she's full of energy but bed time starts at 8pm every night bath / wash down, a story, hot milk and bed. Some night's she drifts off straight away other nights not so quick. But you persevere, she knows the routine and it's her wind down after the day. Julie's twins are reared on the go, the car, the mobile home, shops, and are hardly ever in their actual home. When they are it's bed at 7pm instead of leaving them play for an hour then start a routine for bed. Julie needs to pull her finger out and stop prioritising love island tinder etc over her beautiful little children. If she things they bad now wait and see the damage she's created when they older 😔
It makes me sick....dragged up they are, no two days are the same so no wonder they can't sleep. To have two kids thrown to bed with a screen and just expected to sleep after zero routine and copious amounts of sugar is appalling. She's actually disgusting

Reactions: 10
So just catching up on her stories. Fionn didn't wake up till 10:30am yesterday and she then expects him to go back to bed at 7pm for the night (to facilitate her "me time") and then can't understand why he won't sleep.. Is she for real ?

Reactions: 16
Thank you WIA if you are ever here! So she puts him to bed at a very late time and then expects him to get up at the dawn which she would be moaning at! If she could only get a routine. Wind them down. Then pyjamas, a cuddle, up the stairs, either a story or a chat then say right I’m going to clean up and then I’ll be back up to my bed so they feel safe . Kids thrive on routine. If one of mine woke at 5 am and I knew there was no way they were going back to sleep I got up gave them breakfast waited for the proper naptime still and back up to bed. Can’t do the staying in bed with a bottle in their mouth tit. And she sounds like my bleeping Nan with the tumble dryer story. The problem is those dual washer/dryer things are m more dangerous. So put on a wash. That’s fine. The drama🙄🙄 and of course lovely photo she found but did we need the picture of the tears ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.