TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but I would not have a dog sleeping with my three year old. I know plenty of people would but just wouldn’t be for me. One of my kids was bitten on the face by a dog so I guess I’m extra sensitive to those stories this morning 😭

Reactions: 19
I am sorry but I would not have a dog sleeping with my three year old. I know plenty of people would but just wouldn’t be for me. One of my kids was bitten on the face by a dog so I guess I’m extra sensitive to those stories this morning 😭
Absolutely wouldn't have it.

Animals no matter how big or small or friendly or old cannot be trusted.

Reactions: 13
I’d trust an animal nowadays before id trust most humans I’ve known. This is a very very fucked up world and humans are the real animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Great parenting there Julie.

Watch as ER tries to poke F with a lollipop stick. Wonder what will happen when she sticks it into his eye?
I will have to stop watching her, her stupidity and ignorance only make me mad. She is destroying those children.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only mammy that got shivers watching the twins with the lollipops swirling around their mouth no hold on the stick.
Round lollipops are banned in my house

Reactions: 7
It's really worrying how much she favours ER over Fionn girls day. Why is it never his day poor fella

Reactions: 11
So ER can sit there and get her nails done no bother but Julie said the other day that she dreaded getting their foot sized because the twins would be roaring the place down...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So ER can sit there and get her nails done no bother but Julie said the other day that she dreaded getting their foot sized because the twins would be roaring the place down...🤔
I was thinking the same

Reactions: 2
Julie, the word is ‘weak’. Week is different, it’s generally used to describe a seven day period of time.
Other grammar and spellings you seem to have an issue with;
You’re = you are
Your = you own it
We’re = we are
Were = past tense in singular or plural form. Also the past subjunctive of be, but that’s less important here. It’s not ‘were going here’. That’s we are going here, or we’re.

I also think today was the first day I heard her say erin’s name the ‘right’ way and not as ‘Arin’/‘Aaron’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Julie, the word is ‘weak’. Week is different, it’s generally used to describe a seven day period of time.
Other grammar and spellings you seem to have an issue with;
You’re = you are
Your = you own it
We’re = we are
Were = past tense in singular or plural form. Also the past subjunctive of be, but that’s less important here. It’s not ‘were going here’. That’s we are going here, or we’re.

I also think today was the first day I heard her say erin’s name the ‘right’ way and not as ‘Arin’/‘Aaron’.
You've too much time 😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does it have to be 'girls day'. Why not just go and get your nails done. Poor Fionn will be starting to think he is not good enough

I would put money on it that Mejoolie was answering questions on Shauna Doyle’s stories last night. Reversing cars and snickers sound way too familiar 🙄

Why does it have to be 'girls day'. Why not just go and get your nails done. Poor Fionn will be starting to think he is not good enough
Fionn is probably better off not in their company, hope he had a great day with Sean

Reactions: 8
Fionn is probably better off not in their company, hope he had a great day with Sean
In fairness Sean seems to be a lovely uncle to him, but why would Sean take annual leave to mind Julies kids, the mind boggles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.