TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of F going up the stairs in his nappy was a bit inappropriate? You could see a lot of his bum and you just don’t know who’s watching 🤷🏻‍♀️ Will she ever learn 🙄

Reactions: 10
She wants new shoes for them and the thorn is wearing brand new Lellie Kelly shoes (approx 65 quid)..

Reactions: 4
Ireland’s thorn wearing the top she had on her all day to bed.. where’s the nighttime routine.. tea, bath, pyjamas, story time, bed time etc theyd sleep a lot easier with a structured evening/bedtime
Oh wow you’re right.. you can see when she’s sitting on the stairs she’s in the same top. Kids love getting into their jammies and it’s also a marker for them to know bedtime is coming. Wtf is Julie at

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t it be lovely if she just helped the kids with their speech instead of filming them laughing. Fionn gets a raw deal poor baby.

Reactions: 7
She's really grinding my gears today. Could she not correct the mispronunciation and not film so they learn the proper word. I know a lot of children get words wrong and it's cute the first few times, then you correct them and they learn. You certainly don't use it for fun factor for 70k followers. It's shameful the way she uses them.

Reactions: 9
She wants new shoes for them and the thorn is wearing brand new Lellie Kelly shoes (approx 65 quid)..
They're Sketcher's Twinkle Toes not Lellie Kelly's got similar for my daughter on sports direct for €25. Still though, where's Fionn's new shoes?

Should they not be out of nappies? No kids so no clue, but no my sisters' kids all were out of them by 3 at latest
They're not in nappies during the day but at night time kids can't be trained it's a hormonal thing, in saying though not have a proper routine does not help at all.

Reactions: 4
They're Sketcher's Twinkle Toes not Lellie Kelly's got similar for my daughter on sports direct for €25. Still though, where's Fionn's new shoes?

They're not in nappies during the day but at night time kids can't be trained it's a hormonal thing, in saying though not have a proper routine does not help at all.
Fionns still sporting his 2 year old penny’s knock off vans.. great for his low muscle tone problem

Those children will have terrible concentration issues when they start primary 🙄
Concentration issues will be the least of them poor kids worries unfortunately.. it’s all a big laugh to me joolie tho.. it really is such a pity the other parent isn’t involved to pick up where Julie let’s them down

Reactions: 12
Of course they can be trained. All of mine were different. The last was out of everything at under 3. Nighttime etc. It’s a matter of spending a good solid week training them. You can’t go out etc Not easy. It’s exhausting and you are up and own like a yo yo at night and of course even at 5 you get an accident but you need to start. My niece was under 2 and she was finished with everything.

Reactions: 9

Ah ok.

Of course they can be trained. All of mine were different. The last was out of everything at under 3. Nighttime etc. It’s a matter of spending a good solid week training them. You can’t go out etc Not easy. It’s exhausting and you are up and own like a yo yo at night and of course even at 5 you get an accident but you need to start. My niece was under 2 and she was finished with everything.
You cannot train at night, SOME kids will be dry at the same as day or quickly after, but others take up to 7 or 8, hence the selling of night pull-ups for that age group.

Night training is a result of a hormone release, vasopressin. And if usually takes boys longer than girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah ok.

You cannot train at night, SOME kids will be dry at the same as day or quickly after, but others take up to 7 or 8, hence the selling of night pull-ups for that age group.

Night training is a result of a hormone release, vasopressin. And if usually takes boys longer than girls.
Its also why they make pull ups for tweens. My 7yr old still wets the bed, if she could be trained then i would do it 🙄

Reactions: 6
My child was out of everything at 9 months 🤪🤪 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t mind the pull ups at night as much but knowing Julie they’ll be in them til they’re 21. It’s throwing them into bed in the clothes they’ve been wearing all day and their iPads and expecting them to conk I’ve an issue with. Is she just stupid or lazy or both?

Reactions: 11
I knew it, just knew it when she said about her phone and the tagged the place in Wilton.. How amazing they are and how her brother who works for Apple said always go somewhere reputable.. And then at the very end ***Gifted.. Ffs.. Like HOW do they get it 🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The only time my kids go to bed in clothes is if for some reason we've been caught out late & they fall asleep. We never wake them as they are awful sleepers. However, if we are at a family event & know it'll be late home, we dress the younger kids for bed & lift them when home.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.