TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t get over how many times she plays up how hard it is, how she never has time to herself and how she finds it so tough. I have a partner and I don’t get a fraction of her free time to swan off. I’m not saying she’s not entitled to free time, everyone is. What just grates on me is the fact she goes on and ON about how she doesn’t have it when she is clearly swanning around the place here and there without the twins. If you have all that free time and help, great and good for you, but don’t pretend you don’t. Uggggh :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
I honestly can’t get over how many times she plays up how hard it is, how she never has time to herself and how she finds it so tough. I have a partner and I don’t get a fraction of her free time to swan off. I’m not saying she’s not entitled to free time, everyone is. What just grates on me is the fact she goes on and ON about how she doesn’t have it when she is clearly swanning around the place here and there without the twins. If you have all that free time and help, great and good for you, but don’t pretend you don’t. Uggggh :rolleyes:
I never got a second's free time when mine were little and I certainly didnt feel an automatic entitlement to it. We lived far from family and friends due to my husband's job.

Reactions: 10
I actually think it is hard for her, but not what she says is hard. She has so much (too much) help between social welfare and Instagram money, mother, Sean etc - that when she is (the odd time) left on her own with them she cannot cope and that is what hard but she doesn’t have the brains or the foresight to see that’s actually what she struggles with !

Reactions: 17
I find it strange for children who are brought so many places that they could be so badly behaved?? I know she exaggerates a lot of it but I think she also lets them away cos their dads not around, she wants people to think look at that poor mother trying her best on her own 🙄🙄
Exactly It all boils down to pity me I got left on my own with kids she most certainly isn’t the first nor will she be the last , pull your socks up and show what a credit your children are down to you. Her kids father destroyed her imo she’s obsessed with him and will do anything that thinks will get his attention. Life is hard enough go and enjoy your kids whole heartedly and move on times goes to fast .

Reactions: 9
where's the twins today ? oh silly me !! with there grandmother (weekend worker)

Julie is full time just letting yous know and homeless.

Reactions: 7
"Listen to what I done"... proceeds to repeat what was simply said in a 2 sentence text..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Putting this here and hoping that Jooolie will watch it and take action

Reactions: 5
Not far from us in limerick she says.... quick click on the insta profile of the glamping place it literally says it's in Galway! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think the time she went camping down near Tramore last year on an open farm she said it was just outside Youghal, it's about 45 minutes from Youghal 😏

Reactions: 4
Here she's goin now with the 'money was just resting in my account' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is one thick b****. 40 mins from Limerick and sure Limerick is just up the road from us 😂😂

As you will be reading here Julie, its about a 2.5 hour drive from Cark to Galway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.