TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange for children who are brought so many places that they could be so badly behaved?? I know she exaggerates a lot of it but I think she also lets them away cos their dads not around, she wants people to think look at that poor mother trying her best on her own 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Maybe letting her followers/tattle think she had a sleepover !
Considering she can’t piss without putting it on Instagram
It’s all for show
She will come on saying ye are all has wanting to know if she had a sleep over
It’s very cringy I’m
Mortified for her
Why not keep the dates to
Your self until you see what way it goes nope not Julie the fridget ( don’t believe that )
I’m fairness he will run a mile when he sees the real carryon on her and the family

Reactions: 8
here’s an idea… why can’t she get a babysitter? She clearly has enough money to waste on all the tit she buys!!! Her mum must be back from her holidays so now she’s going to annoy her for a few days in the mobile!!! Isn’t it well for some!!!

Reactions: 17
If she is so allergic why is she still on Tinder? Why is she trying to find a fella if she has no interest ?
Laughing at her saying ' I've no-one to mind the kids because i want to keep my mam for next weekend'.
There are weeks her mother has the kids more than she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I counted and she said the word ‘hard’ 12 times. It’s so hard, babysitter it’s so hard like, so hard like. She is a serious spoilt brat get over it single or not it’s ‘hard’ to go out at the drop of a hat. Called being a bleeping adult and a parent Julie you idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
here’s an idea… why can’t she get a babysitter? She clearly has enough money to waste on all the tit she buys!!! Her mum must be back from her holidays so now she’s going to annoy her for a few days in the mobile!!! Isn’t it well for some!!!
I was going to say the same thing!! She should really have someone to fall back on, a regular babysitter like, she was complaining when her dad passed she had no one else to take them! One reason she probably doesn’t bother is because she couldn’t pull the piss with a paid babysitter she’d have to commit to a timeframe not drop them off and then disappear for the day 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.