TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go now with more tall tales from Walter Mitty about her little cheerleading squad in the local greasy spoon!!! Some bluffer!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s surely not able to go indoor dining yet is she? Maybe she’s over the week since last vaccine can someone correct me?
Sure did she not only get her second vaccine there either Monday or Sunday

Reactions: 5
She really thinks she's some kind of celebrity 🙄 making a show of herself is how she's known.

Reactions: 9
So she went on a date last night?? Bitched about him cos she thought he was insincere, then meets him again today?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she went on a date last night?? Bitched about him cos she thought he was insincere, then meets him again today?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Hope he reads here and catches up on WAI to see all she said about him. She lied to him the very first night he asked her out 🤥

Reactions: 3
Wow bad mom goals right there! Chat into your phone about love island while your over tired 3 year old cries in the background as he should have been in bed hours earlier 🙄

Reactions: 12
I have never watched it but just even from that clip alone, the language on the show is awful, and those kids around to hear and watch it. Julie you thick idiot, there is a watershed time for adult content on TV 😡😡😡. You are supposed to put your children to bed, love island is not more important than putting tired children to bed. I am so mad.

Reactions: 15
I have never watched it but just even from that clip alone, the language on the show is awful, and those kids around to hear and watch it. Julie you thick idiot, there is a watershed time for adult content on TV 😡😡😡. You are supposed to put your children to bed, love island is not more important than putting tired children to bed. I am so mad.
This... Mine are gone and up the stairs if I'm. Watching it....

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she promote sky? They do have a record button and there are also plus 1 stations to watch an hour later 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she promote sky? They do have a record button and there are also plus 1 stations to watch an hour later 🤓
Literally came on to say the same! Its rare I ever get to watch anything live, it's always either recorded, which is handy to fast forward the ads 😂or the TV is paused, put the kids to bed, however long it takes and then watch it in peace like the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't worry you probably won't hear anything worse than motherfucker on love island.

Reactions: 6
She must not have kept paying the sky bill 😂😂 even if she doesn’t have sky couldn’t she watch it back on the player, she really acts the idiot 🙄

Reactions: 7
Hi my people! I’m in east cark today! Shock of me life if I saw mejoolie! 😂 anyway I’m gonna try and see what caark is all about! Hope my kids will like it! If not then it’s back up the motorway 😂😂

Hi my people! I’m in east cark today! Shock of me life if I saw mejoolie! 😂 anyway I’m gonna try and see what caark is all about! Hope my kids will like it! If not then it’s back up the motorway 😂😂
You’re safe, she’s not down there today! I think granny is off on her holibobs so she’s no one to offload the kids on.

Reactions: 4
T
You’re safe, she’s not down there today! I think granny is off on her holibobs so she’s no one to offload the kids on.
Ohhh hasn’t she a date? That’s grand Galway needs a break from my lot 😂😂 so I’ll stay down. Well if me and a tent work out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.