TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi my people! Iโ€™m in east cark today! Shock of me life if I saw mejoolie! ๐Ÿ˜‚ anyway Iโ€™m gonna try and see what caark is all about! Hope my kids will like it! If not then itโ€™s back up the motorway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Where abouts are you? I can recommend a few things if youโ€™re close enough to me

Reactions: 3
Where abouts are you? I can recommend a few things if youโ€™re close enough to me
It rhymes with woughal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and thank you hun but I have friends here and to be honest itโ€™s Apache a walk and get into the tent ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m exhausted. Last time I slept in the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Trying to blag new shoes for the twins again. I'm sorry but they're nearly 4. There's no reason they should be acting up getting their foot sized. Litrally a simple explanation, they should understand what's happening. I'm assuming she's trying to get free shoes and sizing off the place in Middleton again. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 15
Children of their age (if they are neurotypical which I am assuming they are) should be able to have their feet measured, or there feet as Julie would say.

Reactions: 15
Children of their age (if they are neurotypical which I am assuming they are) should be able to have their feet measured, or there feet as Julie would say.
Theyโ€™re just kids that are so badly behaved and spoilt they do as they please. They need discipline and routine which they donโ€™t get at home. School will be a rude awakening but a good one.

Reactions: 20
Apart from the fact that they are uncultivated and her filming goes to show what type she is , watching them roll around on that carpet makes me want to heave.

Thousands of people have walked on that,drinks and food have been spilled and she allows her children to roll on it.

Reactions: 12
I think those kids have also learned that chaotic behaviour is the way to get their mothers attention and they roll with it. Poor things need structure and discipline

Reactions: 11
Like you can measure the kids feet at home! I bought one of the feet measures during the first lockdown! And itโ€™s so much easier, would prob be easier on Julie to do it at home with the twins! But then again where would the story be for the gram! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
Those kids are feral.
Oh, the state of the mat when she was showing the leggings...can she not see the dirt?๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She has no regard for other people who take their children to the cinema on a family day, they pay good money to watch a movie in peace yet Julie let's her children run around wild, misbehaving. She needs parenting classes, it's a disgrace. So disrespectful to others. I pity the twins teachers when they start school.

Reactions: 18
No boundaries or rules

It will hurt them long term, no one invites difficult kids to play dates/sleepovers etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.