TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on her own caring for two children her and the father made but he does sweet f a , I think she has every right to feel bad towards men. Now I’m saying that she’s a dose. Being a grown up does not mean you can’t hate on people that have wronged you.
I have been where she has but that doesn't mean i hate all men. All men did not hurt me, just the one. Even now i don't hate him because there is no point.
My husband is an amazing person and I am happy that my life has turned out the way it has.

Julie needs to stop tarring all men with the same brush and grow up.

Reactions: 9
Julie the world's only single mother has no free time such a hard life and no break from the kids yet can drive an hour and a half up the road to Killarney for her body sculp treatment 😐😐

Reactions: 14
Laughable the way she goes on about having a date or whatever then shows one of the twins in her bed playing Marty mone over it like a clear dig at the ex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes a sneaky good for nothing witch
If she thinks she is being clever by hiding the gifted hashtag then she is even stupider than I would have thought already. Most people will see it, know what Julie is up to and think that the company is being shady as well, it's very idiotic of her because it just makes people laugh at her stupidity.

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on last nights stories. I didn’t think it was possible for someone to contradict themselves so much in a few minutes. I’m not even sure what the point was🙄

Reactions: 4
Hi lads and lasses. Was away all day across the country but what’s the craic? Has mejoolie finally found love? Will Erin rose ever stop screaming at her? Will Sean grow a pair of balls and say duck off you fool NO! Did she lose 45 inches from the waist? Is she ever going to tell us what happened to Casper the ghost from the coffee date? I’m in some bleeping humour tonight so can’t be dealing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Julie put the phone away and grab your kids off the floor in Lidl! It’s not funny, it’s rude and unmannerly! 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Eeeeeew is that a cold sore popping up on her top lip?? I guess she gave Timmy the second more than a few eye rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie put the phone away and grab your kids off the floor in Lidl! It’s not funny, it’s rude and unmannerly! 🙄🙄🙄
Imagine going about your business doing the shop and you see this simpleton standing in the aisle recording her children behaving like animals???? What the duck like 😳😦

Reactions: 25
She’s surely not able to go indoor dining yet is she? Maybe she’s over the week since last vaccine can someone correct me?

Reactions: 3
Sure Julie was indoor dining when the rest of the country was in lockdown!

Himself must be a waster too. Seems to be around during the day a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣Jules the sleb spotted on a date! Able to hear the husband from the end of the restaurant. Hysterical 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me cynical but I call bullshit again 🤣 she couldn’t even look into the camera and she telling her little story 🤔 and that ‘u know who you are anyway’ couldn’t have sounded more wooden and false. Over-explaining and adding in that a follower saw her to make it sound more legitimate, it has all the basics of a mediocre lie. You can’t cod a codder Julie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funniest thing that ever happened to her. If thats tje funniest, she lives a sad life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.