TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she went and got her hair done must of been of very long zoom call 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Short god love her has those kiddie 24/7 never gets a break with being the only person to look after them . Sweet jesus would she give it a break I'm married with kids and she has more free time than me

Reactions: 12
Same even the medical place blocked me. How bizzare for a company 😂
Yes they blocked me too. Pathetic isn't it. They should be reported for false advertising. It makes me so mad that they are targeting young women that don't need these treatments.

Reactions: 6
Yes they blocked me too. Pathetic isn't it. They should be reported for false advertising. It makes me so mad that they are targeting young women that don't need these treatments.
It wasn't even been hidden they only done it cause they were called out on it. The only thing is if people continue to call out the business won't get away with the shady practice & may use more reputable people to promote their companies.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m sure this new fella has friends/sisters who would know Julie was on IG so imagine listening to her talk about him like that, him being all nice and her making faces saying she doesn’t care want he says to her. He won’t last long!!!!

Reactions: 11
I’m very disappointed to see the way they are trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes. She’s clearly pulling terrible unnatural faces in the before photos to create wrinkles she doesn’t even have. duck sake preying on people who probably have genuine insecurities that will think they can achieve the same results as Julie who didn’t have the wrinkles to begin withView attachment 685590View attachment 685591View attachment 685592
Why is her hair different colours?

Reactions: 2
Oh god, I just watched her stories.

Not sure if I heard right but is there a wall?
If she is so content why is she on Tinder?
If she is so hurt after previous relationships why is she going on a date and by the sounds of it ,being downright rude to the fella in question?
When is she going to grow up and stop slating men?
How long is it since she broke up with the twins Dad? It must be 2 years? When is she going to stop using that as content? Move on Julie, build a damn bridge and get over it.

Reactions: 16

If she is so hurt after previous relationships why is she going on a date and by the sounds of it ,being downright rude to the fella in question?
How long is it since she broke up with the twins Dad? It must be 2 years? When is she going to stop using that as content? Move on Julie, build a damn bridge and get over it.
Another rambling monologue that could have been summed up in 2/3 snaps maximum 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

She is on her own caring for two children her and the father made but he does sweet f a , I think she has every right to feel bad towards men. Now I’m saying that she’s a dose. Being a grown up does not mean you can’t hate on people that have wronged you.

Reactions: 2

No build a wall 😂😂

She is on her own caring for two children her and the father made but he does sweet f a , I think she has every right to feel bad towards men. Now I’m saying that she’s a dose. Being a grown up does not mean you can’t hate on people that have wronged you.
She is not on her own she has more help than 90% of us I can guarantee you. My dad was a bleep but I adore my husband and my son. I love my daughters boyfriend but of course I look out for red flags. I was let down by more women in my life than men. I mean DESTROYED by so called female family and friends but I don’t hate women and feel bitter. She needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is no man, none at all. Its just the imagination in overdrive.
Allegedly she met him Saturday night, but she can and can't remember much about it 🙄 so.....roll on Thursday and its the first we hear of the made up man from Saturday night. IF there was a man do you really think Mejoolie would be able to keep her mouth shut for 4 days about it ??

I suppose having so much time on your hands allows for the imagination to run wild. She's gone big in to the " we are meeting for coffee 🤣🤣🤣", so trendy and so classy !

She may be physically half caring for her twins, but there's no evidence either way to prove if their father, or grandparents on that side, are financially or emotionally supporting them. We only see a snippet of her life on Instagram. And we know Julie can't speak a sentence without a lie thrown in.

Reactions: 7
There is no man, none at all. Its just the imagination in overdrive.
Allegedly she met him Saturday night, but she can and can't remember much about it 🙄 so.....roll on Thursday and its the first we hear of the made up man from Saturday night. IF there was a man do you really think Mejoolie would be able to keep her mouth shut for 4 days about it ??

I suppose having so much time on your hands allows for the imagination to run wild. She's gone big in to the " we are meeting for coffee 🤣🤣🤣", so trendy and so classy !
Anyone notice men and dating stories happen before a load of selling and promoting posts. Good way to get the engagement up and get people watching.

Anyone notice men and dating stories happen before a load of selling and promoting posts. Good way to get the engagement up and get people watching.

And when the other Cark huns have a man in their lives, she doesn't want to be left out.

Reactions: 6
Something similar happened with SiSu a few years back. The ASAI upheld a complaint made about an Instagram post whereby someone claimed the post was misleading because the clients facial expressions had changed in both photos, frowning in the "before" photo but with a relaxed expression in the "after" photo. The ASAI ruled that the advertisement should not be used again.

What happened to the fella she met for coffee who showed up wearing snickers, a jersey AND air max? Conveniently silent and never heard of again. What a load of tit that was 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.