TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine actually coming on to say that like wtaf is wrong with her

Just what I was thinking.. she met some randomer in a bar on Saturday night and her absolutely 🍌and ate the face off him and she considers that a 1st date??!!!!
I’d say her standards are fairly low🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this the same fella from the coffee date she had a week or so ago??
That's the way I took it. That he was the same guy from the coffee date so that was the first date and this is the second date and that she wasn't counting Saturday night as a date

Reactions: 1
That doesn't even make sense, Mary is so good Julie is unrecognisable, its the before pictures that were questioned so Mary is good alright at manipulating the before photo.
I can’t believe that she would have extensive crows feet like that at her age. Or thirty years older. Seriously.

Reactions: 6
Back flogging the “onreal” mouldy jellies
Not that I ever would because I think they're disgusting but if I did I wouldn't even thinking about buying from sweet king, the jellies must be so cheap and price inflated hugely the amount of insta Huns that get paid flog them and get loads of bags for free.

Not that I ever would because I think they're disgusting but if I did I wouldn't even thinking about buying from sweet king, the jellies must be so cheap and price inflated hugely the amount of insta Huns that get paid flog them and get loads of bags for free.
And the obligatory bowl they all pour the jellies into 🥴 :sleep:

• Haha
  • Sick
I read an article the fella behind them has made over 1million since they launched

Reactions: 1
I read an article the fella behind them has made over 1million since they launched
His turnover is 1m perhaps but he hasn't made those profits! After paying for sweets and the influencers id love to know what he makes. I don't get it ay all, just go to aldi and get jellies

Reactions: 9
His turnover is 1m perhaps but he hasn't made those profits! After paying for sweets and the influencers id love to know what he makes. I don't get it ay all, just go to aldi and get jellies
It's ok he has a sugar daddy to help him out... The same sugar daddy that liz reaney is friends with and has a chequered past

Reactions: 5
Let's wait and see his published accounts to see how well he's doing. Those who sing their own praises dont tend to be as successful as they proclaim.
I drove past his new premises last week and was struck by his staff standing outside puffing away. Couldn't help but imagine them going back in and stuffing the cheap jellies into those zip seal bags. Nasty

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I commented under that Celeste medical post. Comment was deleted and Julie blocked me even though I didn't even follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I commented under that Celeste medical post. Comment was deleted and Julie blocked me even though I didn't even follow her.
Lots of the " influencers" do that, Trisha Lewis did it to me , no great loss. Use waragainstinstagrammers rather than give them the view !!

Reactions: 8
Cmere! She said she was only going up for a zoom call to sean today? She went out for hours and it looks like she’s in her own bed now no kids? Am I missing something? Also as if she acted like that on a date. He’d have said drive on there now girl. She said she couldn’t remember a thing sat night with him but his oh he was lovely sat night 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.