TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah...the mysterious date !! I still say there is none, you know by her facial expressions when she is lying. This is all invented because Sarah Burp is heading of on holidays with the fella and Mejoolie has no content.

Did Sean pass some comment the other night saying " no wonder you are single", strange thing to say if there really is someone sniffing around. Just my opinion of course !

Reactions: 16
I’m very disappointed to see the way they are trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes. She’s clearly pulling terrible unnatural faces in the before photos to create wrinkles she doesn’t even have. duck sake preying on people who probably have genuine insecurities that will think they can achieve the same results as Julie who didn’t have the wrinkles to begin with
BEB70D95-938B-4FB6-AFEF-673C2DEBFEE6.png
447EA80D-4042-43AF-B73D-8E9604EFAB98.png
C339EC66-9B05-45D2-8803-A0B125887E74.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The lies roll off her tongue, she told a date she was tanning her friend so couldn't go and telling Sean today she had a zoom with the casual company 🤥

Ah...the mysterious date !! I still say there is none, you know by her facial expressions when she is lying. This is all invented because Sarah Burp is heading of on holidays with the fella and Mejoolie has no content.

Did Sean pass some comment the other night saying " no wonder you are single", strange thing to say if there really is someone sniffing around. Just my opinion of course !
She’s a shite actress

Reactions: 2
I’m very disappointed to see the way they are trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes. She’s clearly pulling terrible unnatural faces in the before photos to create wrinkles she doesn’t even have. duck sake preying on people who probably have genuine insecurities that will think they can achieve the same results as Julie who didn’t have the wrinkles to begin withView attachment 685590View attachment 685591View attachment 685592
That's absolutely ridiculous, borderline false advertising. Those crow's feet "wrinkles" aren't natural at all because she's scrunching her face as much as she can.

I’m very disappointed to see the way they are trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes. She’s clearly pulling terrible unnatural faces in the before photos to create wrinkles she doesn’t even have. duck sake preying on people who probably have genuine insecurities that will think they can achieve the same results as Julie who didn’t have the wrinkles to begin withView attachment 685590View attachment 685591View attachment 685592
That doesn't even make sense, Mary is so good Julie is unrecognisable, its the before pictures that were questioned so Mary is good alright at manipulating the before photo.

Reactions: 10
Ffs the before looks like a sharpei! No need for it at all! Only when I gave birth or was severely constipated did I look like that ever😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone going to message Sean or the Mother to tell them she's lying and direct them to WAI 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely with all the shite Julie sprouts about the trolls the mam and Sean would be curious enough to read here!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I know if it was someone related to me I’d be straight here for the nose 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Wonder did Tinder Timmy have a sleep over Saturday night :LOL: might explain cleaning the spare bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said its the 2nd date. The first one was Saturday night but she was langers. Dod she meet him pissed?

The lies roll off her tongue, she told a date she was tanning her friend so couldn't go and telling Sean today she had a zoom with the casual company 🤥
Imagine actually coming on to say that like wtaf is wrong with her

She said its the 2nd date. The first one was Saturday night but she was langers. Dod she meet him pissed?
Just what I was thinking.. she met some randomer in a bar on Saturday night and her absolutely 🍌and ate the face off him and she considers that a 1st date??!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.