TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest Fionn always looks a bit terrified when Julie points the camera at him and makes up stories

Reactions: 17
What tick c**t goes to the merries without cash. When ever in your life have you seen anything other than cash at a merries. This 1 is a complete twit

Reactions: 19
Poor Fionn again the butt of a joke, if my child reacted like that on one of the things I would be jumping up and down telling them to turn it off, not standing laughing and filming it like a big bully! ☹

Reactions: 8
What tick c**t goes to the merries without cash. When ever in your life have you seen anything other than cash at a merries. This 1 is a complete twit
No doubt she played the poormouth at the cash desk first.
A cash machine is a 2 minute walk.
10 minutes from home.
8 minutes to several banks in the next town.
Chancer.

Poor Fionn again the butt of a joke, if my child reacted like that on one of the things I would be jumping up and down telling them to turn it off, not standing laughing and filming it like a big bully! ☹
Poor Fionn, he knows shes recording too turnin his head in when he comes by her. I’d love to give him a big cuddle

• Sad
She will be wondering why they won't go to sleep later on. May have something to do with the massive slushie!

Reactions: 2
Hi Julie 👋 nice of you to post a picture to clarify you have bought your kids swim suits after me questioning if they had any

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Julie 👋 nice of you to post a picture to clarify you have bought your kids swim suits after me questioning if they had any
I was thinking this and had a good laugh about it!! She must check here more than any of us!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever seen ER display an ounce of enthusiasm or excitement for anything

If my kids didn’t sleep, the last thing I’d let them drink is something blue. Let alone the freeze pop yoke or the naps in the car. Just for 1 nights peace like 🙃

Reactions: 6
Julie

The e-numbers that you shovelled into them all afternoon are why they wont go to sleep. Having a conversation with them is why they won't go to sleep. Grow up and start parenting properly instead of doing stuff for engagement on the gram.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.