TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was she ever homeless if they own a mobile? Surely she could of lived in that with the babies until she got a house

Reactions: 10
Visit you local chemist, a&e department, hospital, or call emergency services on 12253668653456633443 for advice on the best sun creams available. Talk to your cat before making any decisions you might regret.
I think everything that needs to be said has been said. 👍
now move on from this conversation, let’s put the arguments down to sun stroke 🙂

all mentions or arguments about sunburn from here will be removed, if it’s done by error, feel free to edit or delete your comment as necessary

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I believe her parents bought that summer of 2019 possibly 2020, so after she miraculously and admirably pulled herself up by the bootstraps outta da gudderrr
As far as I remember her parents stayed there for holidays 2019 they bought it in 2020...she mentioned they bought it the same day she said she helped them fill out and send off a form to apply for some type of help payment from the red cross...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but the set up at the mobile home looks awful! I’d run a mile if that was beside me! 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
As far as I remember her parents stayed there for holidays 2019 they bought it in 2020...she mentioned they bought it the same day she said she helped them fill out and send off a form to apply for some type of help payment from the red cross...🤦🏻‍♀️
They drive mercedes cars and smoke, cheek of them looking for red cross help :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Imagine you were in the mobile right there beside them.. I've images of tryna shower my own kids and get them into bed and her 2 still flying up and down outside the windows, screeching and hollering.. the noise! You can hear a whisper through any of the mobiles.. Jesus id have to be tied after one night of that... not everyone wants to sit out drinking all evening. Were more a drink with dinner (rare!!!!) Showers bed and set ourselves up nicely for the next day kinda people. Its no wonder the kids are so tired. A solid routine and full nights sleep theyd be so much easier parent...

Reactions: 14
Does she own any swimming togs for the kids with all the shite they have she could get them a few bathing suits

Reactions: 5
Can stay in my parents mobile any day of the year. Have often gone down for NYE etc
it’s different in every park. We had one in Kerry that only opened may to September. I remember her saying few months back that they went down to drop stuff and couldn’t stay as the power hadn’t been turned on yet.

Reactions: 2
it’s different in every park. We had one in Kerry that only opened may to September. I remember her saying few months back that they went down to drop stuff and couldn’t stay as the power hadn’t been turned on yet.
I think that might have been a Covid restriction that caravan parks couldn’t open but in normal circumstances all parks are different, most only open for maybe 6 months 😀

Reactions: 1
3 year old children up at 10.30pm on a Friday night eating ice cream and she wonders why they're so cranky all the time 😤🙈 she's a disgrace 😤

Reactions: 8
You couldn’t even use the excuse they’re on holidays and it’s a once off to have ice cream at this time!! I dunno how she doesn’t realise they don’t sleep and are cranky because of this!!

There’s prob no WiFi to watch the bloody tablets in bed!! So instead of parenting with tablets she’s parenting with treats to keep them quiet 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Can stay in my parents mobile any day of the year. Have often gone down for NYE etc
I know That particular site is closed from Oct to end March i think. You can go down but all services are off.

I know That particular site is closed from Oct to end March i think. You can go down but all services are off.
You're right. The site is closed and theyre very strict. You're not permitted to go in there. They don't want messy parties off season

3 year old children up at 10.30pm on a Friday night eating ice cream and she wonders why they're so cranky all the time 😤🙈 she's a disgrace 😤
It’s alright they’ll be thrown up to bed with their tablets at 5 o’clock tomoro evening

Reactions: 4
She's
She's in for some shock when they start school and she has to have some kind of routine and stay in her own house 5 days a week.

She's

She's in for some shock when they start school and she has to have some kind of routine and stay in her own house 5 days a week.
HOUSE! When did that happen? I thought she was homeless. She never ever mentioned a house or put it on her bio or the radio etc! She has a HOUSE 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t understand, didn’t she say the kids were wrecked from the sun and ER roaring for her dummy at 5 o clock, yet she keeps them up until 10:30 eating ice cream 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.