TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, didn’t she say the kids were wrecked from the sun and ER roaring for her dummy at 5 o clock, yet she keeps them up until 10:30 eating ice cream 🤦🏻‍♀️
She also said Erin only has dummy at night so do you honestly believe one word out of her mouth

Reactions: 7
If Fionn had said ' Grandad caught that one' she would have made him repeat it for the camera. You can be sure he didn't but she wants the huns engaging with her. Pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Only she’s mentioned being eaten alive, anyone randomly watching these stories and seeing her go on about an itch, you’d start to wonder! 😏

Reactions: 2
If Fionn had said ' Grandad caught that one' she would have made him repeat it for the camera. You can be sure he didn't but she wants the huns engaging with her. Pathetic.
poor old Fionn couldn’t verbalise that even if he wanted to

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought she sounded breathless in all honesty. She's doing the "I'm not THAT bad".. thing. You know when you are really and truly sick sick ..but the option to "go down" isn't there, so you just keep telling yourself youre grand.. its a cold.. its this that and the other..... but youre totally fiinnneeee..... when you know you're fit to drop.

Reactions: 3
I watched her story and I don’t know she sounds like she’s coming down with something and with delta on the rise IMO she would be better off getting a test

Reactions: 7
So she drove from Garryvoe home with the twins, after drinking Pimms..... mother of the year right there! Drink driving, another HUGE mom fail🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Normally when a child is excited and proud for kicking a ball high, they show it in their demeanour. They would have an open excited face, excited hand gestures.
This child looks stressed and uncertain of his ground. I don’t buy it. But why lie over something so stupid .
I hate huns using their kids for content…. Leave them alone

Also did I hear her say ‘sang wich’?.
It drives me nuts that these poorly educated, misinformed idiots are influencing anyone

She’s Escared and using epsoN salts…
Has this girl read a book???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.