TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else not able for the beach? I’m in the west and if I never see another beach I don’t care! Loving the sun but young children, sand and sun are not a good mix! Feel like moving to Cavan so I can be land locked. I swear I have sand in places I never thought I could 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG what a dose of a human being, stopped following because she was making me feel murderous but by god I didn't think she could get any worse! The sugar shovelled into those poor kids, poor Fionn so scared on the swing and she actually pissing herself laughing at him 🤬🤬, then fucks them onto bed on sugar highs with tablets and then is pissed off with them asking every day normal toddler questions because they are so high they can't possibly unwind! Then comments from ppl saying she is such a wonderful mother for what she does with the Twins! Jesus H christ but if that's being a good Mother I must be Mother Theresa!! 😒,

Reactions: 16
Anyone else not able for the beach? I’m in the west and if I never see another beach I don’t care! Loving the sun but young children, sand and sun are not a good mix! Feel like moving to Cavan so I can be land locked. I swear I have sand in places I never thought I could 😂
I used to think I hated the beach. Nope just hate the beach with kids it’s quite nice on your own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s gonna be some Stretch Armstrong when they move into the bunk beds if she thinks she has it hard now getting them to sleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to think I hated the beach. Nope just hate the beach with kids it’s quite nice on your own 😂
I suppose. My daughter is the one turns me off it. We live by a beach and she’s “the sand, the jelly fish, the crabs and I’m like that’s it I’d rather sit at home! I can actually see it from the house but nah I’ll wait til they are grown and then enjoy 😂😂

Laughing at your toddler crying and scared of a ride is honestly sickening, the poor thing, she needs to grow up and stop distressing her child just for content. I don’t see any other “blogger” or whatever she calls herself show their kids crying as much!!

"Like his mother afraid of the rides"...

Haw haw Julie, absolutely ABSOLUTELY hilarious. Now this can be taken both ways I know, but with the way she talks about being frigid etc., there's only one way to take it. She makes some right inappropriate comments to seem relatable, and now I do believe its only to be relatable. She should have stood there and let Fionn see those swings in action, instead of throwing him up for content. Or you know, leave the phone at home and enjoy the day with your kids Julie🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s actually hilarious that ppl think she’s a good mother...Jesus Christ she’s the worst and somehow she has an insta page for being a great mom of twins...I just don’t know anymore! Also if my child was crying on a ride I’d beg the guy to stop it but no, record it...f*cking disgrace!

Reactions: 10
One comment about how great she is always out and about with the twins! Except when they’re in crèche all day🙄

Reactions: 6
She seems to be “ascared” of everything. No such word Julie!! It’s I am scared or I’m scared or they’re scared. I know you’re from Cork and all but try to speak properly so we can understand you!!

• Angry
She seems to be “ascared” of everything. No such word Julie!! It’s I am scared or I’m scared or they’re scared. I know you’re from Cork and all but try to speak properly so we can understand you!!
Oooh throwing shade at those of us from Cark🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’d be so much kinder to the kids AND herself if she just made some effort at a routine. She’d enjoy being their Mammy so much more cos they wouldn’t be wrecked or feeling like tit all the time from the sweets and tit, and unable to verbalise it apart from whinging and acting out. If I ate the crap they eat some days I’d feel horrendous never mind their tiny little bellies 😭 my daughter is the same go as the twins and she gets sweets obviously, but if I was giving her half the sugar Erin and fionn get i genuinely would be awake at night worrying about their teeth… they need them for another 3 years, I shudder to think what condition they will end up in sooner rather than later

It’d be so much kinder to the kids AND herself if she just made some effort at a routine. She’d enjoy being their Mammy so much more cos they wouldn’t be wrecked or feeling like tit all the time from the sweets and tit, and unable to verbalise it apart from shunting and acting out. If I ate the crap they eat some days I’d feel horrendous never mind their tiny little bellies 😭 my daughter is the same go as the twins and she gets sweets obviously, but if I was giving her half the sugar Erin and fionn get i genuinely would be awake at night worrying about their teeth… they need them for another 3 years, I shudder to think what condition they will end up in sooner rather than later

Reactions: 1
Can you imagion being tne neighbours next door listening to all that noise from 6 am

Reactions: 5
I wonder where the mother was all weekend hasn’t been in the mobile with them and they are there since Thursday on and off!!

Reactions: 2
is the mobile far from her house?? Seems a bit cruel to be dragging the kids up and down in that heat! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially when they have every toy under the sun at home and a lovely playhouse rotting in the garden 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
is the mobile far from her house?? Seems a bit cruel to be dragging the kids up and down in that heat! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially when they have every toy under the sun at home and a lovely playhouse rotting in the garden 🙄🙄
It would be a good 45/50 mins easily

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.