TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a good day it would be 45 mins. On a warm day it could be well over an hour.

Reactions: 2
She should take up driving a taxi, she spends so much time on the road, imagine all the exaggerated stories she would cook up.

Reactions: 11
is the mobile far from her house?? Seems a bit cruel to be dragging the kids up and down in that heat! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially when they have every toy under the sun at home and a lovely playhouse rotting in the garden 🙄🙄
And the new patio sure doesn't her mom say it's like having an extra room

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look, it's a fair spin to Garryvoe from Carrigaline, that every few days and add in up and down to Crosshaven yesterday, the up to the mothers non stop - its all time she doesn't have to interact with the kids. They are in the car seats and she doesn't have to do anything but drive. If she stayed at home she'd have to entertain them, or even look at them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s running down the stairs now after getting them to sleep, no doubt she’ll be roaring into the phone in ten minutes to the followers and giving out then that they’re awake again and calling her

Reactions: 5
Look, it's a fair spin to Garryvoe from Carrigaline, that every few days and add in up and down to Crosshaven yesterday, the up to the mothers non stop - its all time she doesn't have to interact with the kids. They are in the car seats and she doesn't have to do anything but drive. If she stayed at home she'd have to entertain them, or even look at them.

My exact thoughts.

Ever so strange the way when someone comments on the children always swimming in their clothes and the next day they appear in swimming gear and the day after someone comments about them getting sun burned she is raving about plastering them in sun cream..she must be glued to this page!!

Reactions: 17
She should take up driving a taxi, she spends so much time on the road, imagine all the exaggerated stories she would cook up.
Well if I called a taxi and went outside and saw her puss behind the wheel I’d be Puurrrrrple, it would be onreal she might even have a frozen drink for me like the Uber drivers offer you a water.. 5stars from me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ever so strange the way when someone comments on the children always swimming in their clothes and the next day they appear in swimming gear and the day after someone comments about them getting sun burned she is raving about plastering them in sun cream..she must be glued to this page!!
Well I hope she reads this and takes heed. All 3 of their lives look so stressful. I feel so sorry for them at times. As others have said - they eat a huge amount of junk and processed food - not to mention seriously outrageous amounts of sugar. I was horrified to see the pure sh#te she is pushing last night. Giant packs of pure 'e' loaded sugary sweets full of chemicals. No wonder they're all demented if they're constantly pumped with that crap.

Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for Julie at times, she is truly trapped in this life and is trying anything she can to distract herself from her reality. Her home should be her safe haven but she will do anything at all to avoid being at home alone with the children, she thinks that filling the house with junk will make her feel more fulfilled and not so restless but because her heart is not in her home, no matter what she puts in there, she will never be happy as the twins dad is not there with her.
As a result, those poor twins are moved from pillar to post, pacified with junk food to keep them docile with no routine. She has no idea what is appropriate for the twins ages ( a 3 year old with scissors!!!) and it is only luck that they have not been injured.

No matter what she has, it will never be enough because this girl is not in a flight headspace, her mammy needs to get a clue and help her daughter grow up and take responsibility, rather than try to be her friend and enable this chaotic life to continue because the twins need stability and routine.

Reactions: 19
Like I’m just listening to her there and her kids are driving her mad. Mine do plenty times too. But she actually brings out this behaviour in them. She fuels it adds to it and highlights it!! I can’t understand the attitude from Ireland’s thorn and emotional begging from Fionn this morning how or why she has the phone in the hand. Cop on. Get a grip Julie. They’ll never change or improve 😬😬😕🥺

I think she thinks showcasing her “struggles” makes her relatable and other mums will like her more and share her for it. In reality she is just playing into the ex’s and his families hands giving them all the ammunition they could dream of. Surely if there was any kind of court battle or custody agreement pending which she has eluded to in the past she would not be so stupid as to document her absolute incompetence for all to see

Reactions: 16
No wonder they have no discipline when her first reaction is always to grab the phone and record the issue instead of dealing with it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.