TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cannot be a real story... I'm gobsmacked!!!! She is off her head stalking the woman's work ringing them up and emailing. What the duck

Reactions: 10
With all the hours available to stalk people online & visit their place if work could Julie not get a job that means she can pay her own rent and come off social welfare

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg she is talking about almost there as I remember her saying she had a step son and his mum didn't bother about him.

I miss her she was good craic, hope she is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg she is talking about almost there as I remember her saying she had a step son and his mum didn't bother about him.

I miss her she was good craic, hope she is ok.
That caught me out too. What shes trying to say is Blossom is the handle of todays poor ducker she "met". Shes mentioning "almost there" as a side story just sayin how they caught her out before. Months ago. But Julie won't take the credit for that one..

God she needs help her brain must be rattling trying to think that Bellshit story up

Reactions: 4
That caught me out too. What shes trying to say is Blossom is the handle of todays poor ducker she "met". Shes mentioning "almost there" as a side story just sayin how they caught her out before. Months ago. But Julie won't take the credit for that one..
She said almost there was never on the internet since 🤣🤣🤣 get away outta that Julie will ya 🤣🤣 is it the way you’re so hard almost there is living in an isolated hut in the Wicklow mountains in hiding from you Liz reaney and the guards 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do love a happy ending, herself and the mother that never grew up got an apology 🎉🎊 amazing how it all worked out in her favour 🤥 Fantasy Fiction at its best
Jk Rowling has nothing on joolie! I can promise as well if I was ever threatened like she did there esp at work nothing would calm me.I mean that. I deffo think it’s all for Show like the ‘larm’ like she was only eating donuts a couple of hours ago and noone is ever there to help her tell her “stories” maybe she should tell the twins some of those and they might sleep 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said almost there was never on the internet since 🤣🤣🤣 get away outta that Julie will ya 🤣🤣 is it the way you’re so hard almost there is living in an isolated hut in the Wicklow mountains in hiding from you Liz reaney and the guards 🤣🤣
Was wondering what happened you girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On her latest grid post someone is after telling her she's not rearing the kids on her own she has her family..they said it in a clever way

• Heart
I’m in a sleeping bag now in the mountains of Sligo hiding as it was me she called to! Let’s all say it!
I’m BLOSSOM

• Haha
God she has absolutely lost it!
she is like a detective………. She should work for social welfare, she could catch all the dole scammers………….. oh wait, never mind 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s funny she brought this up actually, cos I was only thinking today about her Garda station stunt when she reported people were stalking her cos they were talking about her on tattle and had pics of her or something. See the racist abuse them poor young footballers are getting in England today and there’s petitions going cos NOTHING can be done about it. This gombeen then thinks we’ll all be thrown in jail for saying she has Spock eyebrows
Gombeen!!! Haven't heard that in years!! Use to love that word!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.