TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*this user is being held in captivity by the person who the thread is about. Please transfer the funds equal to a months mickey money by western Union to release this user*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would have rang the Guards on her myself tbh. Very intimidating behaviour.
If someone showed up at my job demanding to speak to me and then rang and emailed my work contacts (which my job has access to, not sure about you guys!!), they’d be calling the guards, never mind me!

Reactions: 12
I would have rang the Guards on her myself tbh. Very intimidating behaviour.
The intimidation is exactly what shes going for.
In all seriousness I hope there is not a fibre of truth in her story because that behaviour is absolutely harassment. Ain't none of us ringing emailing or in person harassing her! Her choice to be public. Her choice to read here. She left the user no choices at all. She is an out and out bully.

• Heart
That's not normal rational behaviour going to someone's work place and approached her colleagues asking for her mobile number and ringing challenging her?? She's in a bad way and it's actually sad to see.
Scary she had the kids with her imagine her loosing her tit she is clearly wound up to 90 the temper in her you can see the crazy in her eyes
If you really wanted to meet your troll leave your kids at home

I betcha fiona the fairy gave her the heads up on the troll and where to find her
I was literally thinking the same thing!! She'll be plugging her page now with her voodooism and seeing what the crystal ball says 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she enjoy looking aggressive and trying to be intimidating (well if any of that ever happened) I stead of the puuurple donkey she likes to part herself as? Apart from the simple minded people who are sharing her story, all of the normal people are laughing at her so much

Reactions: 13
Id love to know what she thinks she’s going to achieve ? 🤔 So yourself and Liz Reaney had a notebook with a few names written down on it? Didn’t work, we’re still talking about you. You made a (hilarious) call out video? Didn’t work we’re still here. Went to the guards apparently to report people for stalking(LOL)? Didn’t work. Now you’re calling to people’s workplaces and sending them emails to ring you and giving us all a right old laugh at your expense 🤣🤣🤣 when are you going to realise there’s nothing you can do and your best bet is just to ignore us and not read here? Or cop the duck on and stop giving us so much to talk about 🤣

Why is that Fiona one saying it’s a particularly vicious troll? Because the troll said “X, Y and Z”.
They are the most heinous of all the letters 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is a deflection from the hotel & bed company ad drama.. this did not happen, she contacted no one & this story is all made up. Look at the numbers on her post & stories, she will send on this weeks stats to the hotel & bed company to show them how well it went. She did not go to anyone’s job

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is a deflection from the hotel & bed company ad drama.. this did not happen, she contacted no one & this story is all made up. Look at the numbers on her post & stories, she will send on this weeks stats to the hotel & bed company to show them how well it went. She did not go to anyone’s job
I completely agree, the bed company was not happy about the negative feedback and she showed the hotel to be a complete dump so she is trying to show them her engagement figure to get her free bed and paid for her hotel ad

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.