TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jk Rowling has nothing on joolie! I can promise as well if I was ever threatened like she did there esp at work nothing would calm me.I mean that. I deffo think it’s all for Show like the ‘larm’ like she was only eating donuts a couple of hours ago and noone is ever there to help her tell her “stories” maybe she should tell the twins some of those and they might sleep 🙄🙄
I was actually just thinking though in all seriousness she would want to be careful, rocking up to confront a stranger like that. You never know what temperament someone has or what they might do, especially as they might be rightly pissed off you’ve shown up to their workplace. The wrong person might go for her and in all seriousness she’s a dope but she’s also a mother of 2 smallies and I’d hate for anyone to hit her or anything. Rocking up the country over comments on tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ HEADCASE

Gombeen!!! Haven't heard that in years!! Use to love that word!!!
I think it really suits our Julie 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The last time.she had a troll she went to the guards that was a couple of days after the party with the kegs, now same thing again after the tit show staying at that hotel. But I tell ya she is deranged I can now understand by the ex went to australia to get the duck away from her.
That's not normal rational behaviour going to someone's work place and approached her colleagues asking for her mobile number and ringing challenging her?? She's in a bad way and it's actually sad to see.

Reactions: 19
it’s all made up, she’s away with the fairies that one. Trying to frighten people 😂😂 it was tried on other threads too but there’s no law on having an opinion. In the words of every influencer that ever was “if ya don’t like what you see here, don’t look”. she’s making a total fool of herself.

Reactions: 16
My god she thinks she's Jessica Fletcher, never have I heard such bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's not normal rational behaviour going to someone's work place and approached her colleagues asking for her mobile number and ringing challenging her?? She's in a bad way and it's actually sad to see.
Did they give Julie her number?

I was actually just thinking though in all seriousness she would want to be careful, rocking up to confront a stranger like that. You never know what temperament someone has or what they might do, especially as they might be rightly pissed off you’ve shown up to their workplace. The wrong person might go for her and in all seriousness she’s a dope but she’s also a mother of 2 smallies and I’d hate for anyone to hit her or anything. Rocking up the country over comments on tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ HEADCASE

I think it really suits our Julie 😄
exactly this.. I don’t like her at all but good god I’d be nervous for her storming up on someone accusing them of xyz!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
good god she’s lost the run of herself.. manic ain’t the word. Im beyond embarrassed for her the cut of her roaring into the phone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is blossom supposed to have said about her mother? I cant see any posts by a blossom, anyone else see that users posts?

Reactions: 7
I wonder did this person get one of the imaginary 15 or so letters her solicitor had ready to send after thearty with the keg? Poor deluded Julie, she really is in her own world!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God help us all.... il be sleeping under the bed actually I'm goin for the bottom of the wardrobe, near the baseball bat, tonight for fear me joolie be rocking up.. especially all those 🥊 she posted.
Il never sleep again 🥴👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title:
Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If this story is true, and this person is reading here. What she done is wrong. Unless you were messaging her directly. But this is a forum where a public figure can be discussed. There is no way in hell she should of approached you or your job. She could be in big trouble over this.

Reactions: 25
The amount of people telling her how amazing she is worries me!!

Why didn't she just go into the garda station and add this one to her file, sure they are looking after the other complaints for her.............oh no that was another story 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.