Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Some of ye must be very lucky my ,5 year old has sensory issues and autism and won't eat potatoes only in chips or waffles form maybe her kids have sensory issues

My autistic child won't even eat most things, my toddler is also autistic and is like a pac-man at times 😂

I’ve seen that guy on the telly over the years and in papers but if he slap me in the street I don’t think I’d recognise him, and I’m older than Julie. Strange story…. Not saying it isn’t real but we all know she likes to stretch the truth. Probably wasn’t even him.

I would recognise him, because I'm weird like that, I'd recognise him, but I might walk past someone I actually know 😂😂..
Same! After the 6th time reading the same story in one night I start to read half the page! He notices if I skip pages but doesn’t notice if I miss half a page! 🤣

I can recite Goodnight Moon at this stage. 6 readings in one go was my recent record
Funny how she’s mentioning reading them a story after I pointed out we’ve never once seen the kids with a book

And has never mentioned it before!! A book might be a bit advanced for her

Reactions: 2
She finds it hard enough to settle her kids 🙄 imagine she did get them race car beds they’d never sleep. She’s a dose. Only got new beds a year ago and off getting freebie beds 🙈

teeteebee

VIP Member
She has to be trolling us with the iPads!! She couldn’t possible be that bad! I realise what I’ve said, feel sick for typing it but like come on! 🙄🙄🙄

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Could you imagine that flashy car or any of those beds that can be played with in the kids room. Jesus they’d kill each other. The flashing lights on those few she showed would have them up all night. I’m surprised she’s not looking at cages - she always seems to throw them to bed with an iPad so she doesn’t have to deal with them…. Very sad altogether. Their only that size once. No matter the tantrums she shouldn’t be wishing them away. Guaranteed her mam is being brought along to entertain them. Not a holiday for her, bet she’ll be exhausted at the end of it all.

Cantkeephermouthshut

She'll sell anything. That "zero fog" company are worse and should have used an actual glasses wearer to advertise them. I doubt Julie would wear her mask around town as she says. She prob wears them inside shops and that's it and who wears sunglasses indoors!?

I wear glasses and went to my optician and got something that they sell to stop my glasses fogging up. I wouldnt buy shite that a blogger sells that could scatch my glasses. Unlike Julie's sunglasses which are probably Penney's prescripton glasses are around 300 to 500e.
Im almost certain her mask is on upside-down, I.e not closed properly no wonder the glasses are fogging up

Jellybb

VIP Member
The dose is looking for me ,I asked the shop why they gave the likes of her a free bed and now she has set up a Facebook page with my picture and a fake name sending all my friends friend requests !! She has too much time on her hands !! She sent me a private message on insta asking for my phone number to call me ! What a lunatic!
Oh my god! Are you serious??

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I can't see her account anymore. Even set up a new one and still can't.
Apparently she's been shadow banned for the last few weeks. To find her you have to go through someone else's profile, I think if she liked or commented on something you can get to her profile from there. Or you can go through "War against Instagramers" website.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Sorry I’m calling bull ok the date and what he was wearing, no trades guy on his lunch break is in trainers, they all wear heavy boots
It depends what they're doing though. Mine wouldnt wear boots if hes putting down a floor or plastering a wall, if hes actually building an extention with blocks and steel beams he would and he would change into his runners getting in the van because theure covered in crap.