Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
We stayed in a hotel room with the same layout when my 2 were 5 and 2, I was so worried as the 5 year old is ASD that we all slept in the one bed in one room for the 2 nights 😂 I always have the fear from hearing the story TPHM told about her son getting out of their hotel room in the night and going up and down the lift, she only knew he was gone when the phone rang from reception to tell her 😲

Reactions: 2

Alucia

VIP Member
So the HSE state no children under 6 should use the top bunk and this bed company are giving Julie and the twins aged 3 a bunk bed. Someone asked a genuine question about what age yesterday and the bed company deleted it. If the health and safety authority were notified the bed company were promoting bunk beds for 3 year olds to an audience of 70k surely they would have to step in?

Screenshot_20210710_114245.jpg
Screenshot_20210709_213009.jpg

notphillipa

Chatty Member
Thing is - people complain when she doesn't use the the creche - taking up places - and people complain when she does use the creche. So which is it?
Literally the least problematic thing she has done is to go on a coffee date while her kids were in crèche.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Ah yes… disappointed about Regatta, handy for wet weather gear but I think I’ll go elsewhere, wouldn’t be bothered with the rest of the places anyway so that’s no loss to me. Not that those companies will be bothered anyway but still!!
Regatta didn't gift her. Cummins sports gifted her regatta gear from their shop.
I actually bought the Peppa jacket and fleece for my daughter off M&MDirect, love the quality and she absolute loves them too.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Id say she has the fear 😆 imagine waking up and realising you paraded in on top of a neighbours house after a death loaded drunk with chipper food.. mortified for my life
I havent been watching her stories in a few days...did she really do this?