Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chanadlerbonggg

So flattered hunny 🥰😍 and there’s me thinking you were in lizards dealz notebook 👀😈
Jesus no. I just do a lot of research so I spent days reading all the threads so I could make very articulate posts and not at all judge the innocent influencers. I just love your energy. 😂🤫❤

Reactions: 2

Cat23

I live close enough to tayto Park if your coming up from down the country the Pillo in Ashbourne is 5 min from the park away and really nice and about 20 min from zoo that hotel is cheap and tacky well suited to Julie and Sarah
Just home from the pillo absolutely fabulous hotel..I also seen Julie in tayto park oh my those kids are spoilt

greyzone

What kind of
The date sounds made up. What are the chances he’d be wearing snickers, air max and a jersey 🙄
What type of a jersey - as in a football one
Exactly. If he was wearing air max and snickers he was only wearing them for effect. Any man I know that wears snickers also wear steel toe cap shoes/boots for safety. Julie's story has more holes than a colander.
True, wouldn’t be wearing air max

What cafe is around the corner from “the crèche” back to crèche now not school

• Haha

Keylimepie99

I got my second vaccine on Sunday, was no need for a plaster on either vaccine, if its done correctly there's no blood, you barely even feel it, I'd say she stuck the plaster on herself for a talking point
to be fair, a plaster was put on me also!

Ingtheers

Cummins Sports, Regatta, Sweetking, be perfect
Ah yes… disappointed about Regatta, handy for wet weather gear but I think I’ll go elsewhere, wouldn’t be bothered with the rest of the places anyway so that’s no loss to me. Not that those companies will be bothered anyway but still!!

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I hope one day she learns to blend her makeup at her jaw line, you know cos she gets paid to advertise shite make up and all. Also is she wearing that face mask upside down?

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I’ve seen that guy on the telly over the years and in papers but if he slap me in the street I don’t think I’d recognise him, and I’m older than Julie. Strange story…. Not saying it isn’t real but we all know she likes to stretch the truth. Probably wasn’t even him.
Honestly I wouldn't have a clue who he is, I've heard of the Sophie case but never anything else. I only recognise the name now because the documentary ad is all over the place. I'm in my mid 20s so it all happened when I was very young.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I commented on bed companies post and someone agreed with me that it’s a disgrace she got a free bed etc and they removed our comments ! I told them I was going to actually purchase a bed from them which is true and I’m going elsewhere now !
Good for you. Take a stance. They must be bad quality if they giving them free though cause any reputable company get business on recommendation. They don’t need to give away their stuff for nothing.