Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I’d be raging if someone put my kid on social media… it prob wouslth occur to Julie to run it by the parents; sure who doesn’t want their every move plastered online?

also could she pretend to give a f about the parents- doesn’t say; I’m taking them to let them do x or y or have a break… it suits her cos she can have them mind hers. Does she ever realise how selfish she sounds?

id imagine she’ll feck them all outside. They could cry or break a leg but she won’t be opening that back door

Also I first saw that reel, and about 50,000 copies over a year ago on TikTok…. She’s so unoriginal

Reactions: 3

teeteebee

VIP Member
The hotel didn't supply the zoo tickets though she has them because she has membership to fota.
Ah ok! Still weird that she didn’t post anything bar the driving over the cone story! 🤷🏼‍♀️ You’d think she was learning to put the phone away and be in the moment but then we get a story of her mother bashing a can with a rock!

She’s a dick, at least get a bunk that will last them, the camper van one is small and babyish. The double one would of been so much better for them. But either way a pure waste as they sleep with her anyway.
And sure when they're bigger she'll push for a bigger one to be gifted to her

Jellybb

VIP Member
Are you talking to me? I’ve never ever been on this site before. I am a new member who has only ever read the threads and innocently commented as I like your username 😂🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
So flattered hunny 🥰😍 and there’s me thinking you were in lizards dealz notebook 👀😈

• Haha
I'd love to see her being picky, i mean she has 2 kids to think of in the equation too but well... her date wore air max....... Sorry now.. in the words of me Julie herself " nah girl.. Id be ppuuurrrrrrrrple" that's not being picky! That's her type..
Pure Sham boy I'd say sure she'd be weeeeeak with that 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

heatire

She has 75.5 thousand followers but she was able to weed out this one lady!! I think I smell 🐴 💩
I’d say they said on here that they messaged her and she found them through that. What I don’t get is that she said she was in shock after the call and not right. But judging by her rant the call the girl apologised on?

teeteebee

VIP Member
She’s gone completely unhinged now!! Imagine sharing that lady’s profile! Gobshite! 🙄🙄🙄 fair play to you for querying the bed company tho, not that it makes the slightest bit of difference! Awful looking bed to be honest! 🙄🙄