TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having experienced working in a pre school which she also has, I find it insulting that she would say that her kids were asked about their dad, no early years educator would know that little about the twins background not to have the ability to be a little more tactful, no pre school singles out a child for not having a parent in their lives. I call bull Julie!
i agree 100 %. Teachers and others working with kids know that a huge number of kids live with one parent or even no parent or aunt or grandparent or foster etc. There is no way they would ask that. She’ll tell that story 20 more times tonight and add arms and legs and by the end of it, she’ll have the kids roaring crying cos the teacher pulled them to the top of the class for not being able to speak about their father🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. Julie spoke about it like she saw it. Never happened Julie.
100% the twins can hardly string a sentence together nevermind tell her what exactly was said and done in school today. Every family has a different dynamic. I know loads of kids who write father's day cards to their Grandad or their uncle's. It boggles my mind how in the name of god she thinks it's so unique for her and her kids.

Reactions: 19
Having experienced working in a pre school which she also has, I find it insulting that she would say that her kids were asked about their dad, no early years educator would know that little about the twins background not to have the ability to be a little more tactful, no pre school singles out a child for not having a parent in their lives. I call bull Julie!
I thought exactly that too, schools don't make a big thing out of Daddy as everyones circumstances are different.

As usual there has to be drama. The kids would be happy with Daddy works in Australia and its far away. There's ALWAYS a way to speak to a child in a way that is age appropriate

Reactions: 5
When I was in school I had a classmate who lost both of her parents in an accident, so on days like Father’s Day and Mother’s Day we would just do cards for “happy love day” and give them to the person we loved. Still to this day I say happy love day to my mam and dad. And that was the early 90s, so if it was handled as sensitively back then, then it would be even more so now. She’s either full of it or exaggerating

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was watching Lisa Jordans little 2 year old say her ABC's and a few other videos of her talking the last week and the difference between her speech and either of Julies two is huge. I know kids develop differently etc but how can she not see this as a big issue for them and be doing all she can to progress them at home. I don't think she has ever once shown her reading a book with them, do they even own a book with all that tit she has bought them is there one educational/learning toy there. She really doesn't show herself online to be a good parent.

Reactions: 14
Am I right in thinking that tonight is the 4th night this week without kids.. Her mum had the kids Saturday night (and they were to be dropped home by Sean at dinner time and next story, wee Fionn is being filmed screaming after Sean).. Then out shopping for "ridesmaids" dresses on Tuesday night, out with the girls for drinks Wednesday night and out again tonight...

Go on Julie, keep up with your whinging about how hard single parenting is....

Reactions: 21
Oh she so annoys me, like she’s the first person to be a single parent. Imagine the moans if she had zero help & actually struggled like a lot of single parents do. I’d say welfare were on to her & she’s just pretending she’s looking for a job. This one is too lazy & entitled to work for a living

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I right in thinking that tonight is the 4th night this week without kids.. Her mum had the kids Saturday night (and they were to be dropped home by Sean at dinner time and next story, wee Fionn is being filmed screaming after Sean).. Then out shooing for "ridesmaids" dresses on Tuesday night, out with the girls for drinks Wednesday night and out again tonight...

Go on Julie, keep up with your whinging about how hard single parenting is....
Snap, she always was out loads over the years but would have everyone believe she never gets a break.

Reactions: 1
I was watching Lisa Jordans little 2 year old say her ABC's and a few other videos of her talking the last week and the difference between her speech and either of Julies two is huge. I know kids develop differently etc but how can she not see this as a big issue for them and be doing all she can to progress them at home. I don't think she has ever once shown her reading a book with them, do they even own a book with all that tit she has bought them is there one educational/learning toy there. She really doesn't show herself online to be a good parent.
Yes! I thought that too this week, her speech is incredible, very clear and I understand what she is saying. Massive difference and the twins are nearly 2 years older than her! She is a howl too, she cracks me up

Reactions: 12
Sean has gone from hero to zero, they are brats enough without teaching them to say motherfucker :mad:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is an absolute dose 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ If my daughter came out with that I wouldn’t be broadcasting it on my insta, she’d be told to have a bit of manners, I wouldn’t be glorifying it for content! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
So Julie wants to work again …. What do we think she has applied for ?? I am thinking Avon or the likes or those weight loss/detox drinks ?
My money is on Only Fans - we got preview in the bobbly bra!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.