TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen the cliff house gifting anyone a stay. They don't need to. Julie's family have all the appearance of being loaded and well able to play the social welfare system also. Fionn going frantic at Sean leaving is kind of off. He must not feel secure and safe in the environment his mother creates. Or else he's a pain the arse and gets overly upset over everything

Reactions: 11
Wow 550 a nite for a room in the cliff House maybe spend that money on speech therapy for your child also again filming your child upset I use to feel sorry for her I now just think she's a scumbag lowest of the low

Reactions: 20
Julie can afford luxury stays because she scrounges off everyone else for the basic things. She never has milk or anything beside salmon and frozen vegetables for the twins. Fionn needs speech therapy but she lets him fester on a waiting list before she will go private and pay for it like you and me. She has no mortgage, she gets HAP, she receives every last cent of social welfare she can beg for and pays nothing back.
She has nothing substantial and no pride so I hope she enjoys all of the silly things she is using to fill the holes in her life that were left when the twins father left her.
Silly boring girl with no substance to her, filming her babies when they are at their lowest for content, it's sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m just so sick of all the fakery and pretend niceness. A complete stranger who never met her father bawls crying every time she mentions him. Not feels emotional; not feels a catch in her throat.. actually bawls crying. I can’t rem the last time I bawled crying. I rem the last time I felt emotional at something I saw online but no bawling.
Am I wrong? Am I horrible? Or are people full of crap online

Reactions: 35
Wow 550 a nite for a room in the cliff House maybe spend that money on speech therapy for your child also again filming your child upset I use to feel sorry for her I now just think she's a scumbag lowest of the low
Why would Julie spend money on speech therapy when she can get it for free? She wont get a room in the Cliff house for free! She dosnt give a tit if Fionn can speak properly or not, she dosnt want to listen to him either way.... dumping him and Irelands thorn off with anyone, at every opportunity🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m just so sick of all the fakery and pretend niceness. A complete stranger who never met her father bawls crying every time she mentions him. Not feels emotional; not feels a catch in her throat.. actually bawls crying. I can’t rem the last time I bawled crying. I rem the last time I felt emotional at something I saw online but no bawling.
Am I wrong? Am I horrible? Or are people full of crap online
No you normal.. some people are bleeping weird

Reactions: 9
I had to laugh at supervised visits .....she doesn't even supervise the kids properly herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone new member first time posting have been reading for some time but had to join to just make the point about Julie I have twins myself and it’s not easy she’s a single mum and even with all the help in the world the responsibility is on her ultimately and for that I take my hat of to her but my god the using the children to show them distressed has really hit a nerve with me why in gods name would any woman or mother do that to a child that little boy crying at the jigsaw was nothing other than cruel and the uncle leaving was horrendous she was ready to record him she had the camera on so she knew what she was doing and to think she thought that was ok to do that instead of comforting him I’m sure he’s reacted like that before to Sean leaving so why not try to avoid it and save the poor boy from being upset I can’t understand it I really hope she starts to think before she exploits these kids anymore

Reactions: 16
Hi everyone new member first time posting have been reading for some time but had to join to just make the point about Julie I have twins myself and it’s not easy she’s a single mum and even with all the help in the world the responsibility is on her ultimately and for that I take my hat of to her but my god the using the children to show them distressed has really hit a nerve with me why in gods name would any woman or mother do that to a child that little boy crying at the jigsaw was nothing other than cruel and the uncle leaving was horrendous she was ready to record him she had the camera on so she knew what she was doing and to think she thought that was ok to do that instead of comforting him I’m sure he’s reacted like that before to Sean leaving so why not try to avoid it and save the poor boy from being upset I can’t understand it I really hope she starts to think before she exploits these kids anymore
I thought that too with Sean leaving. If you know your child would get upset, wouldn't you try and distract them with something inside, or go for a stroll and let Sean head away without the drama. Its just cruel.

I can’t get over all the perfect parents commenting. Julie is a melt, no two ways about it, she’s desperately trying to be a full time influencer and really scrapes the bottom of the barrel for content but she is the only parent in her children’s lives and for the most part she seems to be a great mum. I don’t think iPads in bed is clever, I don’t think she should record 1/2 the things she does but as a mum myself I know I’m not perfect and I know I don’t know it all so while I disagree I wouldn’t judge any parents who’s there every day for their children. The dad and the dads family should be ashamed of themselves for not stepping up and being their for those children.

• Haha
I can’t get over all the perfect parents commenting. Julie is a melt, no two ways about it, she’s desperately trying to be a full time influencer and really scrapes the bottom of the barrel for content but she is the only parent in her children’s lives and for the most part she seems to be a great mum. I don’t think iPads in bed is clever, I don’t think she should record 1/2 the things she does but as a mum myself I know I’m not perfect and I know I don’t know it all so while I disagree I wouldn’t judge any parents who’s there every day for their children. The dad and the dads family should be ashamed of themselves for not stepping up and being their for those children.
But she's not there every day. She pawns them off at least 3 times a week if not more. I've 3 kids and last time I had break was 18months ago. She has it sussed

Reactions: 17
I am by no means perfect in any shape or form, I also have skin cancer and have been told it's damage from when I was a child. Back in the 70's & 80's there was no mention of sunscreen but today, no excuse not to be lathering it on your child's delicate skin. I do however, question her judgement her for sharing the video of it - just because herself and her mother sit out trying to tan doesn't mean she shouldn't be making sure the kids are covered when out and about. I have an aunt who now looks like a battered leather handbag who used to constantly compare my pure white skin to that of her easy to tan darker daughter, starting off the obsession with looks and tans a little early.
We are all entitled to our opinions, as you are yours.

Omg is Erin 🌹 sun burnt? And shes showing it off... thats child neglect at its best
Making fun of a farmers tan and making it look like sunburn is OK, other new mothers might watch her and think its ok to let children get burnt.

Reactions: 3
But she's not there every day. She pawns them off at least 3 times a week if not more. I've 3 kids and last time I had break was 18months ago. She has it sussed
Every decision and every arrangement is made by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thing is she is not there every day. She may be physically present but she spends most of the day on her phone. Emotionally for those children she has proven time and time again, she is not there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.