TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez for someone who doesn’t work or hasn’t worked since I became aware of her, she knocks out a fair good time. Obvs they’re on holidays so they do a lot of day trips, but this seems to be all summer…. No end to the €. But she doesn’t work? Curious
Sean is there so I'd saying he is paying dearly for the privilege

Reactions: 10
The kids never look excited about anything
I thought that myself, if it were mine they'd be heard in Dublin with the squealing and excitement, I suppose though nothing is a treat to the twinnies. What's rare is wonderful and all that. It's sad though, I'd feel terrible for my children if they never experienced excitement.

Reactions: 13
Is it lack of excitement or are they frightened by these experiences? To me they always look a little shell shocked like when they were on the horses and on the boat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think Fionn looks sick, he looks like he's feeling miserable and out of sorts and you can hear it in his voice. To me he he looks drained and lethargic. If I was Julie I would be be bringing him to my gp or to an Ent He needs some TLC and be at home for a couple of days doing nothing, some downtime.

The kids never look excited about anything
I always get the impression they are ignored when off camera and if not ignored roared at to get out of her face. Julie herself has no manners and has no clue how to speak or behave so they are rudderless in life really. Their whole lives are a big performance.

Reactions: 11
I think Fionn looks sick, he looks like he's feeling miserable and out of sorts and you can hear it in his voice. To me he he looks drained and lethargic. If I was Julie I would be be bringing him to my gp or to an Ent He needs some TLC and be at home for a couple of days doing nothing, some downtime.
I thought that also

Reactions: 2
Is this the norm now for people to be blocked if not following... if rather have a tooth pulled than click the follow button

Reactions: 3
The poor kids never look excited because all the trips are for show for insta not for them, kids love days out and new adventures but that has to be balanced with proper rest in their own beds, chill out days at home and stability. These kids get none of that, never off the camera like performing seals and a mother who screeches daily about how much she can't cope with them no wonder they're probably exhausted with it all but that selfish witch wouldn't care.

• Heart
I don't think she is blocking people but maybe something that she is doing so she is not showing up on your story (I think!!)

"
Shadow ban Instagram
In the most basic sense, a shadowban is when the Instagram Algorithm flags your account for violating its community guidelines and prevents your content from being seen. A shadowbanned account is practically invisible to new followers, specifically on the hashtag search results page."

Reactions: 5
yeah she is def shadow banned. I had to go in through her tagged pic on the platinum extensions page to see her stories

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.