TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does someone trying on a dress really need ‘support’
When did Irish people start talking such shite. I’d say ‘I’m here with the bride, she wants to look at a few dresses, she wants me to have a look’
Support- what bull!!

Reactions: 7
When did Irish people start talking such shite. I’d say ‘I’m here with the bride, she wants to look at a few dresses, she wants me to have a look’
Support- what bull!!
Agreed. I think its since everything became a “ Journey “ 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The poor kids never look excited because all the trips are for show for insta not for them, kids love days out and new adventures but that has to be balanced with proper rest in their own beds, chill out days at home and stability. These kids get none of that, never off the camera like performing seals and a mother who screeches daily about how much she can't cope with them no wonder they're probably exhausted with it all but that selfish witch wouldn't care.
They need one on one attention without a phone pointed into their faces

Reactions: 1
Support- what bull!!
You’re right there! And support from ginge - imagine.... she thought all the dresses were lovely, no help there....do we know who is getting married

Anyone think that Kyla Cobbler is (1) hilarious and (2) when she does that big lips/fake tan filter that she is like our Jules? Like her mispronunciation of frequency is so Jules🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reaching a new all time low by using a man having a cardiac arrest for content, as for pretending he will be on her mind all day - the only way he'd be on her mind is if she thought he might #gift her something or she could palm the 2 brats off on him for a few days

Reactions: 21
Reaching a new all time low by using a man having a cardiac arrest for content, as for pretending he will be on her mind all day - the only way he'd be on her mind is if she thought he might #gift her something or she could palm the 2 brats off on him for a few days
Had to laugh at her saying the team mates stood around him to protect him from the cameras, If she was his team mate she would’ve whipped out the camera and recorded all.. yes Julie maybe learn a lesson from that nothing private should be recorded and broadcast to the world maybe think of that the next time you pull the camera out to record your grieving kids

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my god take the camera out of the kids face . Poor kids upset Sean leaving and she films it. Boils my blood 👿👿👿👿

Reactions: 15
Oh my god take the camera out of the kids face . Poor kids upset Sean leaving and she films it. Boils my blood 👿👿👿👿
She knows how they will react and delights in it. If they have all these abandonment and loss issues Sean should slip away quietly and not make a drama while Julie distracts the twins.

Reactions: 12
If children are reacting that badly to someone leaving that isn’t always around them then somethings not right. My child is incredible close to their uncle but never ever had that reaction to him leaving. Their probably sick of Julie and her phone.

Reactions: 15
So she was just putting the twins to bed and decided to book a 5 star hotel. She's addicted to spending money. Anyone who spends to that extent is a deeply unhappy person, she's trying to fulfil a need.

Reactions: 13
Cliff house will cost a fair penny
€564 for 1 night for 2 on a Sunday in October.
I'm sure they will be delighted with her and her mother screeching like fish wifes.

Paying the funeral home off by the week but splashing that on a night away.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t she saving up half the year last year to get that amount for the Christmas presents that she lost in the scam and not to forget the €36 kettle that had to go on finance... she must have won the lottery seems her circumstances have changed 🤥

Reactions: 9
I'm sure they will be delighted with her and her mother screeching like fish wifes.

Paying the funeral home off by the week but splashing that on a night away.
Omg please tell me she is not actually booking the cliff house.... absolutely certain they wouldn't be happy to see the likes of her Fing and blinding in the hallways and sticking her phone into everyone's faces.. sitting and acting the donkey. She'd be thrown out faster that she could say the word duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No doubt she will be gifted a stay or her room will be updated on arrival along with other goodies

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.