TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie isn't devastated for the kids, she's devastated for herself because she expects everyone around her to raise the children that are hers. If anything happened to her mother she would be up tit creek. It's about time she copped on and realised that she is 100% responsible for those children. No one except the ex she is still obsessed with has any responsibility towards her or the children. That jigsaw is rank and tacky. She's a cow to watch that little boy so upset.
What ever became of that health scare her mother had ? .

Reactions: 6
Julie isn't devastated for the kids, she's devastated for herself because she expects everyone around her to raise the children that are hers. If anything happened to her mother she would be up tit creek. It's about time she copped on and realised that she is 100% responsible for those children. No one except the ex she is still obsessed with has any responsibility towards her or the children. That jigsaw is rank and tacky. She's a cow to watch that little boy so upset.
Even when she was speaking about who the twins have lost last night she didn’t say “their grandad” several times she just said “my dad” it’s all about me me me with her she’s truly incapable I think of seeing anything from any bodies eyes she’s a simpleton who before having responsibilities was able to breeze through life doing the basics now she doesn’t have the brain cells to mature and accept responsibility and be a good parent and put those kids above anything else in her life.

Reactions: 4
The poor wee lad crying 😢

she should be ashamed of herself for broadcasting that online.It was for her own gratification and nothing more

Reactions: 10
Normally she just irritates me but after watching that staged video has me furious.

She says herself they randomly get upset about their Grandad and then she sets up a situation that she knows is going to upset them. She is a poor excuse for a mother. I am actually in shock that she would do that.

Reactions: 13
She is a horrible person, exploiting her children for content. There should be a law against these awful women showing their babies vuneralble moments like that without their consent.
Miss Julie thinks we are all jealous of her and all of her free things and the ways she seems to have limitless money to splash around but what has she got really?
No relationship with her children's father, unemployed, a rented house full of cheap tat, awful hair, eyebrows and botox, no real friends only scummy drinking buddies and no integrity.
Things are so bad now that she has resorted to showing her babies crying for content instead of comforting them.
I am not one bit jealous of her facade of a 'life'

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There is no stigma to grieving children, that clip would of been perfect only for the fact it was a swipe up add to make money and exploit grieving children. Shame on everyone who praises Julie for that post, it was about making money nothing else the lesson was lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is a horrible person, exploiting her children for content. There should be a law against these awful women showing their babies vuneralble moments like that without their consent.
Miss Julie thinks we are all jealous of her and all of her free things and the ways she seems to have limitless money to splash around but what has she got really?
No relationship with her children's father, unemployed, a rented house full of cheap tat, awful hair, eyebrows and botox, no real friends only scummy drinking buddies and no integrity.
Things are so bad now that she has resorted to showing her babies crying for content instead of comforting them.
I am not one bit jealous of her facade of a 'life'
And that girl tagging her saying Julie is breaking the stigma or whatever that's all very well and I don't doubt those kids grieve their granda but staging it to deliberately upset them so she can record for Instagram is absolutely disgusting 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 16
God forgive me. But she will be getting plates and cups next with her poor dads face on it and giving it to the kids traumatising them even more. But shur swipe up if your interested in purchasing them with pics of your choice. The girls a gowl

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How on earth are they claiming that there is a stigma attached to kids grieving for their grandparents, I've never heard such rubbish in my entire life.

And the people that promote Julie on their own stories should be ashamed of themselves, they are badly off when they are praising the likes of her!!!

Reactions: 24
I think I’m blocked ?! Prob coz I viewed her stories last few days without being a follower … what a sad sack !!

Reactions: 3
What stigma?? Do they even understand what stigma means??

Its exploitation, nothing more, nothing less.

Its a new low even for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine.. Just imagine, you've a lovely quiet relaxing few days away booked, getting away after all the shite last year had in store.. And they rock up beside ya. 😩🤯😭 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine.. Just imagine, you've a lovely quiet relaxing few days away booked, getting away after all the shite last year had in store.. And they rock up beside ya. 😩🤯😭 🤣
Like the gang you spot in airport, flaking through the pints at 6am, kids like antichrists, you pray they are not on your flight, you discover they are, they create chaos on the plane. They wait until trolley service starts then the are up and down, screeching at each other and needing the bathroom. You get to your destination to discover they are in fact at your accomodation, they love the all inclusive buffet and all day happy hour and think they are the bees knees taking over from the entertainment team. Do you get the picture ? Holiday from hell.....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just hope Sean might be able to reign her in slightly otherwise god help all the other people there this weekend

Reactions: 4
You would really want it to be fine weather wise bit small to be confined with the kids in that

Reactions: 3
I'm still really mad at them saying there is a stigma attached to grieving for grandparents. Never in my life have I ever downplayed a child's grief, if anything it's harder for them to understand what has happened. Also I have never heard anyone else down play it either.

It just shows the type of person she is and the type of people she mixes with if they are attaching this kind of stigma
And who was that fool praising her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.