Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How thick does she think people are? The videos were either sent to her by her mother or taken the night before to pretend she’s still there... but no doubt her loyal followers will think it’s just great that she’s getting some support and help because it’s so hard being “on her own” all the time 🙄..

I unfollowed ages ago but keep an eye on her stories because I shop in Carrigaline and want to know where she’s been before I venture out and go anywhere, and I only go out as little as possible anyway

I think a lot of her followers though are only doing so to laugh at her and I don’t mean in a good way. Everything she gets sent now I make a mental note of NOT to buy or use. Btw, did I miss the #gift or #ad or #collab or whatever they’re supposed to use for the roots kitchen delivery or was it that well hidden? That’s reminds me not to ever use that pharmacy that sent her that hamper either.

She’s scrambling for content now with all the stupid and sometimes upsetting/offensive reels and tiktoks. She’s pathetic. And the saddest thing about it all is that all she wants is to have yer man back and be sitting with him in Oz “living the dream” . Instead she gets to sit in her manky dressing gown telling everyone how she can’t open a bottle of wine, welldone Julie girl, how life has blossomed for you 😂
👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
see what she’s doing here. So reading between the lines & seeing her Dad physically dis-improve health wise leads us all to think he hasn’t much time left. So nobody would deny anyone from trying to spend time with a dying parent if it was being done in a safe way. However the other 90% of Julie’s day (when she’s not farming the kids off to her parents or allowing her parents cook for them all) is filled with trips outside of 5km, not one of them urgent or essential. She’s in grocery shops daily, maybe even twice a day ! She’s taking the Twinnies to public places outside of her 5k & she’s generally not being safe for anyone including her dad. He’s actually at greater risk of catching covid & his health deteriorating further because of her actions. So sorry Julie you can’t have it both ways. You can’t look for sympathy because he is sick but then continue to put him (and everyone else) at greater risk of CovID19 because you think ‘you’re a single mom you can do what you want’.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I follow Roots Kitchen and thought their stuff looked lovely, was going to treat myself but will be avoiding now! Would nearly message them too although they’d hardly give a flying duck. Doubt they’ll get much business out of Júilíé anyway

Reactions: 14
👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
see what she’s doing here. So reading between the lines & seeing her Dad physically dis-improve health wise leads us all to think he hasn’t much time left. So nobody would deny anyone from trying to spend time with a dying parent if it was being done in a safe way. However the other 90% of Julie’s day (when she’s not farming the kids off to her parents or allowing her parents cook for them all) is filled with trips outside of 5km, not one of them urgent or essential. She’s in grocery shops daily, maybe even twice a day ! She’s taking the Twinnies to public places outside of her 5k & she’s generally not being safe for anyone including her dad. He’s actually at greater risk of catching covid & his health deteriorating further because of her actions. So sorry Julie you can’t have it both ways. You can’t look for sympathy because he is sick but then continue to put him (and everyone else) at greater risk of CovID19 because you think ‘you’re a single mom you can do what you want’.
And to get all this stuff gifted while blatantly flouting the rules! My list of Cork businesses not to use is getting longer!

I follow Roots Kitchen and thought their stuff looked lovely, was going to treat myself but will be avoiding now! Would nearly message them too although they’d hardly give a flying duck. Doubt they’ll get much business out of Júilíé anyway
I’m the same was going to get one for my sisters birthday

Reactions: 7
Message them anyway, I've started messaging anyone who gives her freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I totally agree with you! As ive said before, i lost my 14 year old in a car crash, i literally saw him die, and the horror will never leave me.... but ive said a million times since, the worst part of it all, was seeing him lie in the coffin, i can NEVER describe the devastation seeing your baby, in that cold, hard wooden box.... i slept beside that box for 3 nights to be next to my baby before i finally had to let him go forever😭 now, theres something to cry about Julie....you dont know how lucky you are to have those children, to have the life you do, you have nothing to cry about. Losing a parent is hard, i lost one too, but its nothing compared to your baby. Time to be a big girl Julie, grow up, and for the love of god, stop with the tick toks, they are not funny, they are pathetic🙄
Jesus Christ my heart goes out to you. What an awful burden you have to carry xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wasn't it only the other day and every other day she needed to get away from them ?

She should give up the house in Carrigaline to a family that actually need it. It would seem her family home can accommodate them all and as they spend so much time there it would be the right thing to do !!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I’d bet there’s plenty of room for her to sleep upstairs but she knows the twins can’t come down to sleep beside her if she stays on the couch 🙄 sure the twins must be in a double bed?

Reactions: 9
Wasn't it only the other day and every other day she needed to get away from them ?

She should give up the house in Carrigaline to a family that actually need it. It would seem her family home can accommodate them all and as they spend so much time there it would be the right thing to do !!
It would want a deep clean first!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do you say to them? Want to message and give them something to actually think about!
👏👏Well done giving free food to an "influencer" Julie twins and me who breaks covid rules daily and she's proud of it, not a good move, everyone is talking about her and not in a good way. Another place to avoid.

Reactions: 8
I’d bet there’s plenty of room for her to sleep upstairs but she knows the twins can’t come down to sleep beside her if she stays on the couch 🙄 sure the twins must be in a double bed?
Yeah it's amazing, there is plenty of room for them all to stay now, yet it wasn't too long ago that she declared herself 'homeless' 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Not much just that she has every weekend off even tho she’s constantly on bawling about never getting a break
Bloody dead right! Lying pretending she has the kid to her followers whom some are so stupid think she is an amazing mother!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I would message that company.
Especially in light of the coffin remark and she is basically getting gifts for doing tit like that.

Id be making my own snacks before I'd use that company and I'd be telling everyone to stay away too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.