Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie seems to have lots going on in her life at the moment, the first thing she should consider doing is taking a break from social media and try and get herself together.
Social media is destroying her. She is constantly looking for reinsurance, for complete strangers, that are just laughing at her. She is such a sad, lonely, pathetic woman,and that's putting it nicely.

Reactions: 11
She will get it for free, as shes a single mom🙄
It's a wo dee she hasn't looked up can she get it on the medical card.... No flies on her remember... Its all an act trying to deflect from that horrific and distasteful tik tok video from the week.... Do yourself a favour save your 60 euro and delete your social media

Reactions: 7
She will get it for free, as shes a single mom🙄
There are places that you can go for free, the only thing they ask you to do at the end is, if you found it helped is to make a donation that you can afford . I availed of a service like that not so long ago as I was down on my luck at the time and in a bad place. I still couldnt afford the donation at the end of the sessions(they went on for months). However, when my situation improved I was only to happy to make that donation. I was sceptical of counselling but it helped me be a better person and I learned alot.

Reactions: 5
It's a wo dee she hasn't looked up can she get it on the medical card.... No flies on her remember... Its all an act trying to deflect from that horrific and distasteful tik tok video from the week.... Do yourself a favour save your 60 euro and delete your social media
You can on medical card, but will be waiting about 18 months to be seen.

There are places that you can go for free, the only thing they ask you to do at the end is, if you found it helped is to make a donation that you can afford . I availed of a service like that not so long ago as I was down on my luck at the time and in a bad place. I still couldnt afford the donation at the end of the sessions(they went on for months). However, when my situation improved I was only to happy to make that donation. I was sceptical of counselling but it helped me be a better person and I learned alot.
I'm after spending half my life going to counselling, but I'm not like Sarah flab to fat, then preaching.

Reactions: 2
I go to psychotherapy E70 a session so its not cheap and of course all of these are through ZOOM, I still think she hasn't realised its a GLOBAL PANDEMIC

I commented on her dreadful tiktok the other day and she blocked me on tiktok ha ha...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly!
Maybe she doesn’t understand what global pandemic or lockdown mean?
Or is it because her TV / tablet / phone only very bounce from Netflix to cartoons to social media and she never watches any news!!!
why does she want to meet someone face to face in a global pandemic!!!
def something not right with her
Not slating her for wanting counselling - I think it’s brilliant!
but I do believe she seeking attention by posting about it. Poor me & deflecting from the tasteless coffin tik tok saga!

I go to psychotherapy E70 a session so its not cheap and of course all of these are through ZOOM, I still think she hasn't realised its a GLOBAL PANDEMIC

I commented on her dreadful tiktok the other day and she blocked me on tiktok ha ha...

I think she is on a major comedown because her followers are seeing her for the real her. Sure she will have this weekend off now also.

I called it yest.. she's having a sleepover on the couch 🙄 honest to god its more than bleeping counselling she needs 🤯. She doesn't know how lucky and easy she has it. Who's bed are the twins in tonight?!

Reactions: 15
I called it yest.. she's having a sleepover on the couch 🙄 honest to god its more than bleeping counselling she needs 🤯. She doesn't know how lucky and easy she has it. Who's bed are the twins in tonight?!
The gowl bag, and tomorrow night she will leave the kids there overnight.

Reactions: 6
God it’s very sad saying the last 3 years have been hell, poor kids, hopefully they will always be none the wiser. Seems like she is really bitter about being a mother.

• Sad
She may aswel just move back into her parents house, she’s there more than her own house anyway and it’s not fair on the kids going from here and there 🙄 she’s clearly not able to live by herself or cope with being a grown up and a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The gowl bag, and tomorrow night she will leave the kids there overnight.
And I'm wondering why we're surprised lol cos its nearly a weekly thing at this stage 🤣 she'll be there in the morning with her pic of her with her cuppa while lying on the couch.. a bit of egg on toast handed to her.. twins running riot.. they'll be taken out to give her a break, she'll feck off shopping/gallivanting, tea again in her parents and then radio silence cos she'll be out the gap and not want to show it...the sun afternoon Sean miraculously needed to drop something..ie..twins..down to her and lo and behold back to stories of how tired she is after the weekend with the kids... 🤷‍♀️

Absolutely ! I would kill for a sleepover with my mam 😣 work from home 40 hrs a week and home school , and the only guilt I feel is that I don’t get as much fun time with my child ( the stuff she complains about ) I live hours away from home with no family near to even see thru a window , so nah she needs to give her head a wobble ! Theirs worse off than me and defo her , she really would have to do a lockdown to understand the effects 🙄

Out of interest, is there any email for example, that you can complain these people. Like the Flemings now have the comment section turned off, on their videos because, people had been calling them out for breaking rules, taigh seems to think because he lives near his parents, he is allowed to call, very stupid individuals.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I might get slated for this.. I am a single mom.. listen it’s hard it’s just me and my son.. but I do visit my nana and grandad + mom everyday. We are the bubble. Do we see anyone else . NO. Lads we are in a global pandemic. It’s hard but Julie heading to the shop everyday etc etc. will only effect her and her family ! (In the long run) I’m not sticking up for anyone here. But in a world that is so fucked up right now can we just be kind.. I would hate to come online and see someone called my child a “brat” when they see about 30 seconds a day.. please I followed this tread for awhile and it’s just getting meaner and meaner ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I might get slated for this.. I am a single mom.. listen it’s hard it’s just me and my son.. but I do visit my nana and grandad + mom everyday. We are the bubble. Do we see anyone else . NO. Lads we are in a global pandemic. It’s hard but Julie heading to the shop everyday etc etc. will only effect her and her family ! (In the long run) I’m not sticking up for anyone here. But in a world that is so fucked up right now can we just be kind.. I would hate to come online and see someone called my child a “brat” when they see about 30 seconds a day.. please I followed this tread for awhile and it’s just getting meaner and meaner ❤
Sorry there's no excuse... julie swanning around cork will not just effect her family Covid spreads like wildfire and honestly I'm surprised she hasn't had it yet. If you're looking to use the "Be Kind" speal... tattle is not the place 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Of course it’s hard , and for us mums ! Nobody can deny that ! It’s the casual flaunting of the rules and then crying that she is on her own 24/7 when that’s not the case , I personally stick to the rules ! I would love to squeeze my 90 year old granny and visit my mum ! But I don’t for two reasons 1. I would never forgive myself if I made anyone I love Sick 2. Because it’s what we are asked to do so we can curb this crap and try get some quality of life back ! I do my food shop once a week and don’t leave my house again , I don’t even have time most evenings to get my outside fresh air time , but I’m not going to break rules cause I’m down , because there’s families who have lost loved ones or couldn’t be with loved ones during this tit show and I respect them .

Reactions: 20
Your right it’s hard especially for those of us who have being doing this since March, I’m a single mam, 2 high risk kids but their health comes before anything else, and as a single mam my fear is what if I got it? What would happen to my children? 😳

If Julie cannot cope which it looks like she can’t, she should stay off her phone and stop shoving it down peoples throats.

Imagine the scared person who only goes out to do a grocery shop once a week and bumping into Julie in dunnes and catching covid from her, She’s everywhere & anywhere. So she’s a risk to anyone who unintentionally comes into contact with her.

Yes I would hate if someone commented on my child but I would never pimp them out to thousands of strangers online for a few freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.