Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would never have the cop on or care about anybody else to get a Covid test! She doesn’t have a responsible bone in her body

Reactions: 7
1. She will never go to therapy as she can’t record it.
2. This act is because she got rinced for the idiot she is making those ticktoks.
3. She did this all for freebies this weekend hence the #gifted
4. The shoutouts she gets are from bigger twats who see themselfs as the next big thing
5. She needs to be reported simple as to all the radio stations supporting her they need to be emailed screen shots of the rule breaking ( clearly they don’t follower her)
6. Things like her can’t get away with this tit while the country suffers with losses and family’s struggling 2020 and 2021 are going to be hard ! She needs to understand the world doesn’t resolve around a skank !!

Reactions: 14
She would never have the cop on or care about anybody else to get a Covid test! She doesn’t have a responsible bone in her body
It’s like a ticking time bomb at this rate, not feeling well but goes to stay in her parents house last night & her dad no where to be seen as he’s being unwell. If her poor dad contracts COVID19 he will in no way survive with lungs and an immune system as weak as his. I can’t believe his wife isn’t putting him first given her father is unwell in a nursing home.

Reactions: 7
The only reason she wouldn’t get one is incase it was positive she’d be stuck at home alone with the twins for 2 weeks

Reactions: 9
Even if she did test positive for covod, she wouldn't say anthing, because she would be ripped to shreds.

Reactions: 13
If that was my sister I have the phone took off her & take her to see a phycologist!
If that was my sister, our family & friends would have helped & encouraged her to prepare for becoming a mother & taught her:
1. Don’t share every single thing inc your kids with social media
2. Feed your kids nutritious meals - they don’t need sugar every day. Meals are at a table with no screens. cut out the pizza / Chinese / shite
3. Screen time should be limited to as little as possible & your kids need to be read to, played with by you!
4. Routine is key!!! Same routine every night & kids in their own beds in their own house the majority of the time!!!
5. Don’t teach your kids to preform for the camera - this includes teaching them to swear & stop filming them wrecking the house etc or any bad behaviour as you are glamorising it. You are teaching them to be bad!!!!!
Honest to god, you should have to go through a test before you can get pregnant.
Millions of women out there desperately trying to have a baby & this ungrateful witch can’t stand her two kids.
👏👏👏👏👏👏
Louder!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

Reactions: 8
What she did was cruel, disgusting, hurtful, inappropriate and very upsetting. No respect or regard for anyone.

And not a single apology or acknowledgement about it. I'm still not the better of it.

If you scroll back you will see a screenshot and maybe a reel !
Il have a look back

Reactions: 1
I might get slated for this.. I am a single mom.. listen it’s hard it’s just me and my son.. but I do visit my nana and grandad + mom everyday. We are the bubble. Do we see anyone else . NO. Lads we are in a global pandemic. It’s hard but Julie heading to the shop everyday etc etc. will only effect her and her family ! (In the long run) I’m not sticking up for anyone here. But in a world that is so fucked up right now can we just be kind.. I would hate to come online and see someone called my child a “brat” when they see about 30 seconds a day.. please I followed this tread for awhile and it’s just getting meaner and meaner ❤

Well when the times we see the child she's being a brat what else are we meant to think?
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's hardly an octopus

Reactions: 8
I notice Brenda keeps all these waaaaas very close , herself and superskanky mummy interact threw skankys private FB page ....with this.... well done my friend bullshit 🤢 she’s “friends” with de worst of them just so she can use them for content for Neil , her Snapchat was embarrassing years ago up hanging around a married man in the chipper in mayfield telling him she was weak for him and spinning around with loads of teenagers now she really gave me 2nd hand embarrassment that time 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Omg - Who’s this Brenda one?

I don’t listen to Redfm - just can’t stand Neil P

Reactions: 2
She’s a single parent on state benefits. Is she making money from her platform?

Got this from another thread here and resported her and included the link to her Instagram and tiktok. I’ve enough of my hard earned money going to wasters like this one who doesn’t even have enuf respect and cop on to try and keep her family safe at the minute

Reactions: 11
Still in her parents house or using a video from last night to pretend she’s still there??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still in her parents house or using a video from last night to pretend she’s still there??? 😂😂
i would say wether she is at parents or at home she is def no where near her twins (can’t cope)
I’d say you could be right with the video of dog being from the night before.
She is so predictable.
Lovely lie in, in her own house alone & here’s the rest of us mothers having had our children since last March with no sleep overs anywhere - imagine having your own children all the time? 😧 wow

Reactions: 14
How thick does she think people are? The videos were either sent to her by her mother or taken the night before to pretend she’s still there... but no doubt her loyal followers will think it’s just great that she’s getting some support and help because it’s so hard being “on her own” all the time 🙄..

I unfollowed ages ago but keep an eye on her stories because I shop in Carrigaline and want to know where she’s been before I venture out and go anywhere, and I only go out as little as possible anyway

I think a lot of her followers though are only doing so to laugh at her and I don’t mean in a good way. Everything she gets sent now I make a mental note of NOT to buy or use. Btw, did I miss the #gift or #ad or #collab or whatever they’re supposed to use for the roots kitchen delivery or was it that well hidden? That’s reminds me not to ever use that pharmacy that sent her that hamper either.

She’s scrambling for content now with all the stupid and sometimes upsetting/offensive reels and tiktoks. She’s pathetic. And the saddest thing about it all is that all she wants is to have yer man back and be sitting with him in Oz “living the dream” . Instead she gets to sit in her manky dressing gown telling everyone how she can’t open a bottle of wine, welldone Julie girl, how life has blossomed for you 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.