Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone so lonely and isolated she sure does have a better social Life then the rest of us in lockdown. I'd love to pop to my mam and dads for a Chinese but wouldn't dare unless I isolated for two weeks and paid for a covid test, my dad and Mam aren't even sick like julies dad. She goes to her parents AT least once a week, and out in the shops everyday without fail. What's so "lonely" about that. Fair enough she's gone with the kids but so are most single mums and a lot of mums who have partners but have to work around the clock to support them. She's in julies world and only cares about Julie. God forbid her dad did catch covid, she'd be to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What killed me yesterday, about the coffin reel, was I buried my mam recently, just pre covid, and I can't sleep at night, thinking of her in the coffin, I dressed her and did her hair etc, but since, I can't stop thinking about it, and she triggered it massively yesterday, so I was getting flashbacks all night. Never in my life, have I ever witnessed anyone trying to naje a skit, out of someone dead In a coffin.
So sorry to hear this. That sounds awful. I can’t imagine how hard this all is never mind having the lockdown to add to your mental health.
the lockdown that most of us take seriously....
Julie hasn’t a f@@king clue.
Cannot believe she hasn’t apologised yet!
And Julie had the audacity to talk about being lonely and being stuck at home!

Like with regard to her visiting her elderly dad.... think she stated at one point her dad said he wanted them all to visit etc. But for the love of god why are you traipsing about the place taking those kids to shop upon shop on a daily basis!!!
a home delivery once a week if sufficient!
She is so careless and so selfish and so thick!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have watched Julie for a long time without commenting on her page or here. My dad has the same cancer as her father . He is also the same age . Has the same treatment. With that form of cancer and their age they can live for years with it . Even though its incurable. It is very treatable. What we were told is that it's a cancer they die with and not from . Prostate cancer is not as serious when you are in your 70s as when you are in your 40 s or 50 s. In America they don't even treat patients over 70 with it My father also has secondaries in his bones . The oncologists In the Cuh are fantastic . Treatments run their course with this cancer and become ineffective .There is always something newer and the doctors are very fast to change their treatment once their blood levels start to go up. I don't think they have been given a time. In my opinion Julie uses her father's illness as a sympathy card when it suits her . He seems like a lovely man and reminds me of my own father. I haven't seem my Dad since Christmas and as much as I miss him I'll be staying away because in my eyes he s a young man still and I want me and my children to have at least another 20 years with him
Well said you somebody speaking the truth! I was with my dad at the consultants when he told us my dad had weeks maybe months to live he had Osephagual cancer he lasted 3 months and put up a really brave fight. She really does use her dad for the tears to flow, I mean the man doesn’t want to be on Instagram or get recorded he’s old school and thanks to this page she’s not on it half as much as she used to have him. So I wish him well in his journey. As for her she can duck right off the village idiot that she is!! 😊

For someone so lonely and isolated she sure does have a better social Life then the rest of us in lockdown. I'd love to pop to my mam and dads for a Chinese but wouldn't dare unless I isolated for two weeks and paid for a covid test, my dad and Mam aren't even sick like julies dad. She goes to her parents AT least once a week, and out in the shops everyday without fail. What's so "lonely" about that. Fair enough she's gone with the kids but so are most single mums and a lot of mums who have partners but have to work around the clock to support them. She's in julies world and only cares about Julie. God forbid her dad did catch covid, she'd be to blame
Once a week it’s far more than that the kids stay over night every weekend to give the unemployed mam a break ffs.. is there tonight having a Chinese? Btw she uses her dad also to go beyond her 5km travel limit for non essential travel. Shame on her.

Reactions: 10
Do companys honestly think by sending freebies to a instagramer that people will be swayed to buy from them it has the opposite effect on me .
And in fairness not many can dole out 160 at one time on a product I can only afford a box at the time.

Reactions: 18
She’s not a great ad for Revive, she can’t get out of bed some mornings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it’s been said Erin might be an absolute nightmare when she gets older, but I think she might actually break Julie!! Julie is raising a diva for attention, but Julie likes being center stage with her creation; if Erin turns into the terror she likely could with the upbringing she’s been given, the attention will be on her.
I feel sorry for the kid, I know she can be a bit nuts from what we’re shown, but it’s what she’s being taught is okay.

Reactions: 9
Oh boo hoo...woe is me... single mama all alone....lock down is terrible when I'm all alone...cry cry..
But here I am not even 24hrs later braking restrictions again and endangering my sick father..

God she grindes my gears...😤

Julie has never restricted her movements in this pandemic. She is still going around, doing what she did before it. She is crying because she is allergic to being a mother, and the ex loving life in oz. She only has interest in Arin, insta, and alcohol.

Reactions: 23
I totally agree with you! As ive said before, i lost my 14 year old in a car crash, i literally saw him die, and the horror will never leave me.... but ive said a million times since, the worst part of it all, was seeing him lie in the coffin, i can NEVER describe the devastation seeing your baby, in that cold, hard wooden box.... i slept beside that box for 3 nights to be next to my baby before i finally had to let him go forever😭 now, theres something to cry about Julie....you dont know how lucky you are to have those children, to have the life you do, you have nothing to cry about. Losing a parent is hard, i lost one too, but its nothing compared to your baby. Time to be a big girl Julie, grow up, and for the love of god, stop with the tick toks, they are not funny, they are pathetic🙄
U are living my biggest fear, I can't even begin to understand how u feel, I'm so sorry but what a lucky little man to have a mammy like you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Julie has never restricted her movements in this pandemic. She is still going around, doing what she did before it. She is crying because she is allergic to being a mother, and the ex loving life in oz. She only has interest in Arin, insta, and alcohol.
100%!!! Only interested in tinder and finding a man.

Reactions: 4
And now she has up on insta
“Does anyone know if counselling services face to face are still going on in Cork?”
“I don’t want to do zoom”

aye, Julez, cuz that would be too fcking safe!!!!

• Haha
“Does anyone know if counselling services face to face are still going on in Cork?”

Google it like everyone else does instead of looking for sympathy 😮

Ffs she’s a pity a this stage more attention seeking!!

Reactions: 7
I cant anymore with this one! Looking for councilling🙄 the only thing shes looking for is more sympathy.... she is unbelivable after her coffin tick tok the other day, im still fuming over that! Julies dad is still alive, she dosnt have a clue how lucky she is, eventhough she dosnt stick to restrictions, and puts him in jeopardy EVERY day....

Reactions: 20
She's doing everything possible to deflect from the tit show she created with that coffin video the other night. Get in the sympathies and hope everyone will forget how much of a selfish witch she actually is.

Reactions: 22
She's doing everything possible to deflect from the tit show she created with that coffin video the other night. Get in the sympathies and hope everyone will forget how much of a selfish witch she actually is.
Are the god love us brigade falling for it??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie seems to have lots going on in her life at the moment, the first thing she should consider doing is taking a break from social media and try and get herself together.

Sweet jesus, she will turn into Sarah flabster, thinking she is a conseller now and a spiritual guru. And she won't pay € 60 a pop. She is probably looking for it gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.