Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the father of julies kids? What’s the story between them? Sorry am a new follower!

She'd be delighted with that, she can off load her parenting elsewhere.

Why oh why haven't their fathers family stepped in. Why can they stand by and not fight for their lives.
Exactly and all they'd need is screenshots of her antics to have a great chance of custody . Strange.

Reactions: 1
Who is the father of julies kids? What’s the story between them? Sorry am a new follower!
They were going out for about a year before she got pregnant in Oz. She came home to have them. He followed, then went back to work, she stayed and the plan was he was to
Come home summer 2 years ago and they all were to move to Oz. Some big lie about visas that I don’t believe at all, meaning Julie is now too claimer of the Irish social welfare system. They worked long distance for awhile then they broke up at Christmas a year ago. He’s back in Oz. According to her he has no contact. But they’re friends on her personal Facebook and insta 👀...
* the above is summarised from what Julie says so could be heavily lies*

Reactions: 5
I was just reading that creche is open for esseen6 workers kids and vulnerable kids.
Usually the vulnerable kids are the ones at risk of neglect.
IMO those twins definitely fall into that category, she is incapable to rear them, she feeds them tit, about the only thing she can do is dress them and drop them off elsewhere.

At least if they're in creche they're not under her influence.
I'm at the stage now that if they were my brothers kids I'd be ringing Tusla and a solicitor, especially after everything shown over the last couple of months.
She sickens my arse 100% of the time, but seriously, they are not vulnerable.... they are looked after, even if it’s not how we would look after our kids, even if it’s not eyebrows who looks after them the majority of the time, they are looked after and loved. Sometimes I honestly think we go to far on ranting about things, yes the kids are brats, yes they eat a load of shite, yes their mother is a clown who has no regard for covid restrictions, but do those kids fall into the category of vulnerable? I wouldn’t have thought so.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She sickens my arse 100% of the time, but seriously, they are not vulnerable.... they are looked after, even if it’s not how we would look after our kids, even if it’s not eyebrows who looks after them the majority of the time, they are looked after and loved. Sometimes I honestly think we go to far on ranting about things, yes the kids are brats, yes they eat a load of shite, yes their mother is a clown who has no regard for covid restrictions, but do those kids fall into the category of vulnerable? I wouldn’t have thought so.
I would think so, if what she says is true,
She's lost fionn several times, he's had to be returned to her by strangers at least twice.

She's now using blankets that are not safe for their weights.

Like I said, if it was my brothers kids that I was watching id be contacting a solicitor

Reactions: 6
Brenda from red fm anyone follow her! Apparently we are all rats or she’s on about Rats out page on Instagram that she also follows! Mmmmm

Reactions: 3
What stood out for me was couple of weeks ago the twins woke at 6 or 7... and julie wanted to watch episodes of kingdom on netflix ..so she gave the kids the iPads and didnt go down to feed them their breakfast till 12... over 5 hours after they woke up... that's not looking after them is it ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Brenda from red fm anyone follow her! Apparently we are all rats or she’s on about Rats out page on Instagram that she also follows! Mmmmm
That Brenda one is the biggest rat out there, telling us were not to rat on each other when she's the one in all the insta huns pockets so she has all the goss 😂😂
She'd want to be a bit more professional in who's she's supporting though as I don't think redfm would like to know that she doesn't want people to talk about her friends who are breaking covid restrictions!!!

Reactions: 12
This was on her FB the other day .... I bet ya it was LIZ sent it in good ol uncle paddy 🤣🤣
Liz Reaney has Brenda blocked from her stories for years, apparently Brenda was taking all Liz's content and using it on the radio and taking credit for it and Liz wasn't happy. Liz went on a rant about her one night a few years ago.

This was on her FB the other day .... I bet ya it was LIZ sent it in good ol uncle paddy 🤣🤣
She was out in the jeep with Paddy the other day listening to a few tunes on the radio.

Reactions: 2
So i am in work red fm is on just listening to a lady with a son(him and brother wrote a letter to Michael Martin) 😃with autism that can’t see his grandad as they are high risk yet both families are isolating! How the hell does the village idiot travel beyond 5km and take her kids with her to the parents house!! I can’t get my head around her antics!

Reactions: 5
I can't stand Brenda, the fakest person ever, with a gammy laugh, weak for herself, and is actually so plain.

Reactions: 9
That weapon in Carrigaline has made no apology about her offensive and disgusting reel yesterday, no acknowledgement that she was being very insensitive. She obviously got a backlash, you would think if she wanted to try and redeem herself some way she would apologise but no sweep it under the carpet, it will go away and she will continue on as nothing happened. What a sh!tty person.
How anyone finds her an 'inspiration' is beyond me 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 16
Julie is obviously making Erin repeat things and do tricks for the camera. How does she always miracously be filming when they are saying duck it, the best way to nip that in the bud is ignore it and not get the child to repeat it so it can be filmed.

Reactions: 15
That weapon in Carrigaline has made no apology about her offensive and disgusting reel yesterday, no acknowledgement that she was being very insensitive. She obviously got a backlash, you would think if she wanted to try and redeem herself some way she would apologise but no sweep it under the carpet, it will go away and she will continue on as nothing happened. What a sh!tty person.
How anyone finds her an 'inspiration' is beyond me 🤡🤡🤡
Very few people are finding her an inspiration these days, she must've got an almighty amount of backlash to say it's gone from her tiktok as well. She's not able to apologize because she's a simpleton who can even have a reasonable debate about someone who is worried about the dangerous weighted blankets she got for her kids.
She thinks that by giving smart answers that she's getting a leg up on the trolls but all she's doing is showing herself up to her other followers as the nasty individual that she is

Reactions: 23
Very few people are finding her an inspiration these days, she must've got an almighty amount of backlash to say it's gone from her tiktok as well. She's not able to apologize because she's a simpleton who can even have a reasonable debate about someone who is worried about the dangerous weighted blankets she got for her kids.
She thinks that by giving smart answers that she's getting a leg up on the trolls but all she's doing is showing herself up to her other followers as the nasty individual that she is
People loved her in my office. I never mentioned anything bad about her because I didn't want to go into the depths of explaining tattle etc. The last while their opinions have all changed. They think she is an ignorant good for nothing. They have more or less all been pointed to tattle at this stage, by instagrammers themselves giving out. They have all said they went on for a nose when someone mentioned it and have found out a lot about them and other instagrammers.

Reactions: 12
I thought brat face ErinR wasn’t allowed her dummy... Every morning it was put up the chimney to Santa now it’s rammed in her gob all the time 🤨 I know single parents who have kids & don’t moan as much as that one! I really hope their other grandparents get to see them! That would really shake perfect juile up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.