Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i missing something but dose she get a period every 2 wks. Seems that way.
Its ruffer she is getting her accent appearance her sarcastic replys etc. She lives up to her name anyway "me julie" 🤣🤣..
She will regret in few yrs not putting manners on her kids especially erin..

Reactions: 19
Am i missing something but dose she get a period every 2 wks. Seems that way.
Its ruffer she is getting her accent appearance her sarcastic replys etc. She lives up to her name anyway "me julie" 🤣🤣..
She will regret in few yrs not putting manners on her kids especially erin..
She doesn't care, she knows no better

Reactions: 2
She'll get some land when Ireland's Briar reaches puberty and the teenage years kick in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t talk about anyone’s kids at all I’d hate for people to talk about mine but I’m first to say mine can be feral at times not cheeky just absolutely wild 😂😂 but that thing is morphing her wee girl into a mini me julieeeeee and it’s not even cute

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210128_122023.jpg

I was thinkimg of nominating Julie for this, god love her, she's doing a great job on her own 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know when they are older, it will be the neighbours that will be rearing them. I've seen it all before, the kids will be told to go out and play and not come in until a certain time. She will be stuck in front of the tv, lashing back the drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know when they are older, it will be the neighbours that will be rearing them. I've seen it all before, the kids will be told to go out and play and not come in until a certain time. She will be stuck in front of the tv, lashing back the drink.
She already tried that a few years ago, the twins were out playing with the 5/6 year old neighbours supervising them.

Reactions: 7
Why can't she leave the lovely cooked chicken alone, why must she always have to shred it to an inch of its life and then dollop in some disgusting looking sauce 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh my God my thoughts exactly! A lovely feesh chicken mushed to a point qhere you don't even have to chew it. The look of it is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
She has a reel on overnight oats, add milk to jar and berries close the lid it's hardly rocket science but this one seems to think she is Jamie Oliver all of a sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So i am in work red fm is on just listening to a lady with a son(him and brother wrote a letter to Michael Martin) 😃with autism that can’t see his grandad as they are high risk yet both families are isolating! How the hell does the village idiot travel beyond 5km and take her kids with her to the parents house!! I can’t get my head around her antics!
Cos she is a single mother, and her parents are her bubble

Reactions: 1
She has a reel on overnight oats, add milk to jar and berries close the lid it's hardly rocket science but this one seems to think she is Jamie Oliver all of a sudden.
She used to do all of that when she was working. She prepped and the children always ate really well. One of the reasons I followed her. I always admired the way she gave them fruit and veg and regardless of how she served food, it was always looked full of flavour and variety.

I really liked the old Julie, wherever she disappeared to.

Reactions: 13
Shes sulking today after getting called out on her disgracefull tick tock yesterday! She done the same when she was called out on her Magdelane tick tock last time.... didnt come on for the day, came back the next day, no apology, nothing, all forgotten about😤

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Shes sulking today after getting called out on her disgracefull tick tock yesterday! She done the same when she was called out on her Magdelane tick tock last time.... didnt come on for the day, came back the next day, no apology, nothing, all forgotten about😤
She would want to get over it, be genuinely apologetic publicly and take responsibility for her actions. I would think more of her if she did that.

Reactions: 4
She probably can’t spell sorry never mind feel it
I would never comment on somebody else’s spelling - there’s a whole range of reasons why it might be the best, BUT, with our Jules it’s pure laziness - she’s well able to spell when she thinks she’s being smart replying to the ‘trolls’

Reactions: 8
She used to do all of that when she was working. She prepped and the children always ate really well. One of the reasons I followed her. I always admired the way she gave them fruit and veg and regardless of how she served food, it was always looked full of flavour and variety.

I really liked the old Julie, wherever she disappeared to.
I really liked the old Julie too. Remember her cooking veg etc on hols! How did it go so wrong? It’s crazy to watch someone change and go downhill so fast. Parenting skills wise, motivation wise, looks wise, accent wise, cop on wise. She is supermom slimming the second. She is headed for a complete breakdown!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.