Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked the old Julie too. Remember her cooking veg etc on hols! How did it go so wrong? It’s crazy to watch someone change and go downhill so fast. Parenting skills wise, motivation wise, looks wise, accent wise, cop on wise. She is supermom slimming the second. She is headed for a complete breakdown!
She was great back then. Julie if you are reading, please can we have the old Julie back !!

Reactions: 3
I really liked the old Julie too. Remember her cooking veg etc on hols! How did it go so wrong? It’s crazy to watch someone change and go downhill so fast. Parenting skills wise, motivation wise, looks wise, accent wise, cop on wise. She is supermom slimming the second. She is headed for a complete breakdown!
It didnt go wrong, that was the real Julie all along but she was putting on an act. That could only last for so long and the mask slipped and she's showing her true colours.

Reactions: 10
I was such a fan of the old Julie, she was honestly a breath of fresh air. Then she became friends with sms and her inner scumbag came out. The attention went to her head, that's why she thought she could announce her family had a meeting and decided to ignore the government, despite her dad attending a cancer ward with vulnerable people.

She really believes the crap her followers are telling her, even though half of them are only laughing at her behind her back, she's become such a caricature of herself and unless she admits her mistakes and starts afresh, her page will be the same as sms

Reactions: 13
The superspreader out in Dunnes again with Erin mawling bras.
How can she possibly need to go to a shop again today?! I’m down to shopping once a week for groceries - my only trip out. Makes me wonder why I bother 😡

Reactions: 14
Juílié is skanky, her dressing gown is manky, hair greased to her head cos she can’t get her lazy ass out of bed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
People don't seem to get the point, several of us are making on this. Try and take this in, and I'm putting it kindly. Yes julie is allowed to form a bubble with her patents, but considering her dad has cancer, she should not even go near him. I haven't seen mine since christmas, and mine isn't sick, but his age is against him. The fool doesn't even wear a mask or keep a distance. And the julie you see now is the real julie, as I know her 30 years.

People don't seem to get the point, several of us are making on this. Try and take this in, and I'm putting it kindly. Yes julie is allowed to form a bubble with her patents, but considering her dad has cancer, she should not even go near him. I haven't seen mine since christmas, and mine isn't sick, but his age is against him. The fool doesn't even wear a mask or keep a distance. And the julie you see now is the real julie, as I know her 30 years.
And the only one that seems to be preaching the same message as me on this is @Almost there

Why does she need to be in Dunnes again and the brat mauling everything 🙃 she was in homestore too!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why does she need to be in Dunnes again and the brat mauling everything 🙃 she was in homestore too!!
I’m just wondering where the little dote of a boy is 🥺
She’s properly gone off him the last few days - he’s barely on camera anymore

Reactions: 6
How does click and collect work? Do you have to go into the store and browse the clothes section while waiting?

I do my shopping once a week as fast as i can an maybe get fresh milk and bread the middle of the week then. It's like Supermarket Sweep 😅 this wan tho... never stays at home. I'm very close to ringing the guards.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Click and collect is finished, and dunnes got into trouble this week for doing so. They then changed it to click and some other word.

I’m just wondering where the little dote of a boy is 🥺
She’s properly gone off him the last few days - he’s barely on camera anymore
All all Arin now.

Reactions: 4
Home store and more for a bin - we all know it’s more than a bin she needs look at the state of her house. She’s acting like there’s no pandemic she’s a dumb witch

Reactions: 12
In all seriousness, if she's as unwell as she claims with headaches and getting a period every 2 weeks it's a doctor she needs to contact, not click and collect in dunnes or a stroll around home store and more.

If they gave her the credit note when she returned the bin, could she not have picked up a pan then???

She's in dunnes more days than some of the workers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.