Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her reported her last post and blocked her she is a complete and utter fool I don’t even want her bullshit to appear on my Instagram. Your right she is vile.
She is after taking down the video from tik Tox. The cow must have got loads of backlash.

Reactions: 9
Just saw on Twitter that ECCE confirmed that no return until 5 March. Wait until Jules hears that 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Julie if you are reading stop putting your 3 year old daughter on instagram referencing 'Karens' not only is it immature but its also inappropriate. You were called out on an offensive and hurtful reel this evening so, being the adult that you are own it and take responsibility for it. Just a gentle reminder that your 'funeral' reel this evening is in fact some peoples reality at the moment, have a bit of empathy and cop on and RESPECT !!

I am not being a Karen, I love the craic as much as anyone but in an attempt to be funny this evening it went horribly wrong. Cherish your 2 children and your family, they are the most precious people you will ever have.
She has removed it now from her Insta and her TikTok so she must have been reading here and realised how stupid posting something like that was especially during a pandemic

Reactions: 10
You hit the nail on the head, she is just interested in the phone.
She took it off TikTok too. A few comments including mine told her it was very poor taste. I guess she can’t chance bad publicity getting in the way of her radio career 🤣
Good, Did she block you then on TikTok?

Reactions: 2
She has removed it now from her Insta and her TikTok so she must have been reading here and realised how stupid posting something like that was especially during a pandemic
To late it’s been seen.. all the ones today sending the smiley faces when she posted it.. honest to god she was playing the poor me Monday night all an act with this one because she knows we knew she had no kids again Saturday night making out her Mam was with her!

Reactions: 7
What would possess someone to think that is a good idea to record, most people will admit that their kids can drive them mad but it is also one of every parents biggest fears not being around to see their kids grow up, missing out on the big moments in their life 😢😢

Reactions: 13
What would possess someone to think that is a good idea to record, most people will admit that their kids can drive them mad but it is also one of every parents biggest fears not being around to see their kids grow up, missing out on the big moments in their life 😢😢
I wouldn’t mind there are people watching her on Instagram who would love children and can’t have them and all she does is moan about them and can’t wait to get rid of them! She doesn’t deserve them although she can keep Ireland’s Thorn Fionn is the dote...😃

Reactions: 15
What a fool she's made of herself yet again, she went to all that trouble to record Erin and the Karen thing to answer the trolls but I'd say she ended up getting enough backlash privately that she took it down, she hasn't a clue and while she might think she's on the pigs back with the cheap Chinese freebies that she's getting from 'companies' who are only using her for the loyal following that think she has but unfortunately most of her followers have wised up and are laughing at her and her ridiculous tiktoks

Reactions: 12
She took it off TikTok too. A few comments including mine told her it was very poor taste. I guess she can’t chance bad publicity getting in the way of her radio career 🤣
Well she definitely has a face for radio the 🐄

Reactions: 3
She's getting more and more desperate for engagement on her page but she's making a mess of it every time, went on the radio today but could only share one person's stories talking about it😂, thought she was being smart about how tough her life is as a single mom by putting up an extremely tasteless tiktok of herself dead on the day after Ireland announced 3000 deaths and the UK announced 100000 deaths from covid🥺🥺. She misunderstood the weight ranges for the twins weighted blankets so much that it's actually detrimental to the poor children's health😡

She's an idiot, her page is going downhill so rapidly, she's getting panicky and frustrated trying to pull it back, but it's gone

Reactions: 25
The ‘Madeline’ sisters really? And what exactly is funny about this movie or its cast? Anyone who has watched it will know it’s bleeping harrowing. I hate fake activism from influencers as much as the next person. But any woman raising children in Ireland should be aware of the history not so long behind us and how lucky they are to have escaped that terrifying point in time.

Reactions: 18
Just saw on Twitter that ECCE confirmed that no return until 5 March. Wait until Jules hears that 😳

I was just reading that creche is open for esseen6 workers kids and vulnerable kids.
Usually the vulnerable kids are the ones at risk of neglect.
IMO those twins definitely fall into that category, she is incapable to rear them, she feeds them tit, about the only thing she can do is dress them and drop them off elsewhere.

At least if they're in creche they're not under her influence.
I'm at the stage now that if they were my brothers kids I'd be ringing Tusla and a solicitor, especially after everything shown over the last couple of months.

Reactions: 7
I was just reading that creche is open for esseen6 workers kids and vulnerable kids.
Usually the vulnerable kids are the ones at risk of neglect.
IMO those twins definitely fall into that category, she is incapable to rear them, she feeds them tit, about the only thing she can do is dress them and drop them off elsewhere.

At least if they're in creche they're not under her influence.
I'm at the stage now that if they were my brothers kids I'd be ringing Tusla and a solicitor, especially after everything shown over the last couple of months.

She'd be delighted with that, she can off load her parenting elsewhere.

Why oh why haven't their fathers family stepped in. Why can they stand by and not fight for their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.