Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to knock on Sean because he seems so harmless and he is so good to his sister and those children. But he really does need to move out of move he has a full time job no excuse not to. He should rent a room in a house /apt with a few lads and
The dad is well able to care for himself I’d say he’s quiet Independent is the dad fair play to him. But Sean is a nice guy she’s the problem a big problem.
My father was extremely independent even after his diagnosis but as it has progressed he now needs assistance, even opening his pill boxes can be an ordeal for him. Sick people need help regardless of how independent they are.

Reactions: 3
Havent watched in a while .. what rules are they breaking? ta
Taidgh is in his parents everyday, he doesn't live at home, but lives with his gf, therfore isnt allowed a bubble. His sister is his 90 odd year old grandmothers carer, and taighs gf works, so this is how the virus is spreading.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Taidgh is in his parents everyday, he doesn't live at home, but lives with his gf, therfore isnt allowed a bubble. His sister is his 90 odd year old grandmothers carer, and taighs gf works, so this is how the virus is spreading.

I watched his sisters q&a on her insta yday. She is no longer the carer to the Grandmother, she is living and working in a nursing home In tralee with her fiance

I watched his sisters q&a on her insta yday. She is no longer the carer to the Grandmother, she is living and working in a nursing home In tralee with her fiance

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So she was in Dunnes and Supervalu, does she actually not bleeping get the stay at home concept. Lockdown being extended again because of the likes of her!

Reactions: 20
What I don’t get it why she feels the need to come on stressing over how crazy her day has been and how much she still has to do, all the while trying to do whatever it is and record herself.. just get on with it and put away your groceries, feed your kids etc and then maybe throw up a few stories about how “stressful” your single mom day has been 🙄 priorities!

Reactions: 13
They aren’t entertaining either I just don’t get the Flemmings at all I don’t find them funny.
Agree I totally don’t get the Flemings either, couldn’t watch them at all .... don’t find them one bit funny

Reactions: 8
Just watched her tic tic with her scummy mummy, christ it's an embarrassment, no rhythm, and are her videos supposed to be funny or what?

Reactions: 4
She def did not have them. I thought it as soon as she did the pic in the car and only went back today to get them. Why lie though? I don't get it.
She is always lying!! She can’t help herself I wish the fools that follow her would wise up they can’t believe her?

Reactions: 4
So apparently a Karen attacked her over the blankets.
Sure.
Then she uses someone else's advice about not leaving them on all night, and sticks up a weight chart that's IN LBS! We use kg here, ie the blanket she got is kg, so that means fionn should be 30 kg to be using it.
My 9 year old is only just 30kg.
The thing she put up, if her followers are as stupid as her, one of them might think their baby is 30lbs, so can use a 3 blanket, only in Ireland she'll use a 3kg blanket, not a 3 lb one.

A child could suffocate with this cunts recommendations

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.