Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is the reel/tiktok for those who missed it on insta 🙈 mortified for them.
Sweet. Mother. Of. The. Seven. Snotty. Orphans. What the actual duck was that.
Ah here..... I'm not being mean or anything...... but.. eh.. are their mum and dad blood relations by any chance?

I'm all for a bit or craic like but poor Seán............

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah here..... I'm not being mean or anything...... but.. eh.. are their mum and dad blood relations by any chance?

Oh he looks bloody slow on this! God for give me.. she is making a terrible fool out of him.. and shame on him for letting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She makes a drama out of every tiny detail of her life, she's not all there, can't be if she thinks that's funny! All her fans sending messages has me in knots, all taking the piss out of her 🙃

Reactions: 4

What in the name of Jaysus?!? Hopefully Sean’s balls drop soon and he tells her to do one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think she went back for the twins at all. She just took a pic in the car - no way she has them tonight.

Reactions: 4

I'm thinking the same actually. Very possible.

Sean is definitely not all there, and no problem that he isn't, but julie is taking the piss out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to knock on Sean because he seems so harmless and he is so good to his sister and those children. But he really does need to move out of move he has a full time job no excuse not to. He should rent a room in a house /apt with a few lads and try and get a girl/boyfriend. And get a life of his own. He turned 30 this year like christ, Grow up and become a man.

Reactions: 13
I hate to knock on Sean because he seems so harmless and he is so good to his sister and those children. But he really does need to move out of move he has a full time job no excuse not to. He should rent a room in a house /apt with a few lads and try and get a girl/boyfriend. And get a life of his own. He turned 30 this year like christ, Grow up and become a man.
In fairness I’d say he’s there to help out with the dad. Xx

Reactions: 7
She thinks she's as entertaining as the Flemming's .....won't happen, only in her head

• Haha
In fairness I’d say he’s there to help out with the dad. Xx
The dad is well able to care for himself I’d say he’s quiet Independent is the dad fair play to him. But Sean is a nice guy she’s the problem a big problem.

She thinks she's as entertaining as the Flemming's .....won't happen, only in her head
I think why I like the Flemings is because they don’t go into too much details of their lives except for the skits. They don’t come on moaning about lockdown! We’re all going through it.

Reactions: 12
Spot on, that's what Julie is aiming for with her page, unfortunately her skits and videos are awful, she takes the lyrics of every song waaay too literally for any decent company to work with her.....Nathan Adams crappy companies don't count

Her omelette actually made me feel sick this morning! What kind of a way does she make it 😳 the rasher raw and oh I’m just not going there she makes everything look like slop. Also the way she laughs about having watched all of Netflix get your tit together and cut out half of that crap tv if you actually tidied and showed your children how to tidy up they would learn. I’ve still toys plenty toys and laundry and everything but sometimes when I get it sorted you’d feel better. Genuinely my three year old picks up his blkcks and Lego before bed course at times there’s a tantrum but he knows and that’s it then goes up for bath and bed. They’ll never learn how to kind toys or pick up if you never show them or tell them it has to be done. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Sean's involvement in the reels is just strange. He must think they are as funny as she does. Maybe he likes the bit of attention. If he didn't want to do them, surely he wouldn't. She couldn't have that much control over him that he would make such a fool out of himself to keep her happy. Anyway they are not funny. Why does she think having red lipstick all over your face automatically means funny. They give me the ick in the reels

Reactions: 9
Sean's involvement in the reels is just strange. He must think they are as funny as she does. Maybe he likes the bit of attention. If he didn't want to do them, surely he wouldn't. She couldn't have that much control over him that he would make such a fool out of himself to keep her happy. Anyway they are not funny. Why does she think having red lipstick all over your face automatically means funny. They give me the ick in the reels
I'd say she guilts him into it....her page is crashing, she's not getting any work from it and she probably plays the fact that she's providing for the twins.
His sense of humour must be just as bad as his very unfunny sister😂😂

I think why I like the Flemings is because they don’t go into too much details of their lives except for the skits. They don’t come on moaning about lockdown! We’re all going through it.
Pisses me off though that the flemings are breaking covid rules on a daily basis also.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.