Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are staying in her parents house to have a break, the stupid gowl bag.

Any link to Liz reaney thread, can't find it.

Reactions: 3
They are staying in her parents house to have a break, the stupid gowl bag.

Any link to Liz reaney thread, can't find it.
Here you go ~ Happy Reading

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Between the car seats and the blankets she's really not clued in about child safety. She's taking so many risks.

Reactions: 10
Ah poor Julie is tired from running "here, there and everywhere". If she bloody followed restrictiona she wouldnt have this problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's exhausted lads, non stop breaking rules all day must be very tiring. She is going to take it easy tomorrow though god love her she needs a break, so she might just take the one trip to Dunnes then!! What Dunnes was she in today a follower asked her on her post and she told her she answered her in a dm, what's the big secret??

Reactions: 14
She's exhausted lads, non stop breaking rules all day must be very tiring. She is going to take it easy tomorrow though god love her she needs a break, so she might just take the one trip to Dunnes then!! What Dunnes was she in today a follower asked her on her post and she told her she answered her in a dm, what's the big secret??
Her follower is no better going shop to shop looking for it.

Reactions: 2
I messaged redfm to find out if many people have contacted them about influencers breaking restrictions. I mentioned herself self and her zipping off here there and all over city.. But I need more examples 🙈 I just used the dunnes example.

She was at the beach and in some woods/forest I think. But 100% a beach, I think it was 10kms from her house. Locals would have a clearer idea.

And of course shopping at least 3 times a week with the kids. She has enough income to shop in Dunnes so could easily get a Tesco food delivery. I wish I was able to afford the likes of Dunnes and Tesco for my full shop but it's Aldi/lidl here

Reactions: 16
She was at the beach and in some woods/forest I think. But 100% a beach, I think it was 10kms from her house. Locals would have a clearer idea.

And of course shopping at least 3 times a week with the kids. She has enough income to shop in Dunnes so could easily get a Tesco food delivery. I wish I was able to afford the likes of Dunnes and Tesco for my full shop but it's Aldi/lidl here
Got a message that Neil will look at it. Doubt it will be mentioned but who ever wants to comment on it if it's mentioned feel free xxx

Don’t forget the dump.... she visits there a few times a week and the skate park that isn’t even for kids their age and let’s not forget the most irresponsible move yet taking her seriously ill father to the credit union which is well outside her 5km🙄

You can also give him the example of Lisa Jordan not sticking within her 5km and also shannen a cancer patient receiving treatment and breaking the rules they really aren’t setting a good example for
Cork 🙉

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Definitely the 2 beaches and Currabinny woods are over the 5k from her house. She has been swanning around the city before Christmas to get hot chocolates from the Metropole, up to Blackpool too. I haven't been past Carrigaline since the weekend before Christmas, literally Dunnes and Lidl, once a week in and out on my own as fast as I can. Its infuriating watching her galivanting.

Omg state of her food its always like slop 🤢🤮🤮..
Can she not clean as she is cooking. Can't understand people making huge mess while cooking. And get kids to help putting away shopping when ya get in. Kids love to help and get praise... Do it as you go along..
its worse she is getting her accent &acting like a cheeky witch. She has taken over from supermom...

Reactions: 9
Every single dinner she makes she takes from tik tok and claims it as her own as if she made it up 😂 iv seen every single reel she made of food on tik tok step by step the exact same 😂 she’s a fool I hate when people just copy something and make it their own why couldn’t she say I saw this on the internet and decided to make it but instead she shares people praising her for her lovely recipe ... it’s not hers people 🙄🙄 again an act that she’s a great slimming world cook but she only attends slimming world for a week and stops 🙄

Reactions: 12
Every single dinner she makes she takes from tik tok and claims it as her own as if she made it up 😂 iv seen every single reel she made of food on tik tok step by step the exact same 😂 she’s a fool I hate when people just copy something and make it their own why couldn’t she say I saw this on the internet and decided to make it but instead she shares people praising her for her lovely recipe ... it’s not hers people 🙄🙄 again an act that she’s a great slimming world cook but she only attends slimming world for a week and stops 🙄
She joined about 10 times last year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She joined about 10 times last year :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know why she bothers, she does it for a week claims she looses like 6 pounds then stops 😂 I don’t think that’s how slimming world works Julie your actually supposed to stick at it I’d be mortified

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she bothers, she does it for a week claims she looses like 6 pounds then stops 😂 I don’t think that’s how slimming world works Julie your actually supposed to stick at it I’d be mortified
She’ll loose weight eating that undercooked porridge 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
We had no weight loss update since week 1, when 7lbs was the magic number for them all. Chrisie Sweetness and Sarah are the only ones who have been upfront and shared.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.