Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has that top in a jock. Was she advertising for the crowd selling them? The drawstring is mauled, twisted and the threads are hanging off it. I remember her shilling them so it's not that old. The top is either shocking quality or Julie needs to review her laundry skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How old is Sean? I don't think he's that much younger than Julie do he needs to man up and tell her to cop herself on and stop exploiting him and his dad for content for her failing insta page ( the scummy mummy is another story!!)

When was the last time Julie had a proper campaign? Was it the sky one? The next week the absolute dope shows herself in her parents with their virgin remote ( if sky was all that Julie then why haven't your parents moved over). Haven't seen anything from ohmyshite or indeed Nutrishite ( fatnflab has already jumped ship to another crap looking ready meal brand)

The odd bperfect or mrcandy story and a few gifted items from someone trying to piggyback off her following is literally all she's getting and for good reason, look at the state of the strings on that hoodie, she's useless at this because she has no consistency or integrity, I doubt the brands are seeing much of an upswing from advertising on Julie's page because she makes such a hames of everything.

Prior to her igtv tantrum and breaking regulations there was a bit of a 'simple' charm about the girl, but as she's since shown herself to be hard as nails and put cancer patients in serious risk so she can party, that charm has gone and people can see that she's not the donkey she claims to be but a very selfish individual

Reactions: 15
Why would you drive home to see if you left and candle on then head back for the kids? Anyone with half a brain would have just came home with the kids!

Reactions: 15
All she sees is the four walls? Is she having a laugh? It’s more like forty 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you drive home to see if you left and candle on then head back for the kids? Anyone with half a brain would have just came home with the kids!
Because I'd say the kids are back in creche in the afternoon they are hardly on her stories during the day. She is probably saying she is caring for the father . You actually wouldnt be up to this one with her lies, sure the candle was hard if it was lighting that long the wax would have been soft

Reactions: 11
So Julio is missing long walks and freedom?
Is she also missing her short term memory? She's on long walks and freedom trips to the other side of the city most days

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are they auditioning for a part in a horror movie? They also have zero talent and aren't remotely funny. Sean looks awful in a dress/sheet. Julie looks the same

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is the reel/tiktok for those who missed it on insta 🙈 mortified for them.
Omg WTF . Seriously is sean not all there like my brother would tell me duck off and cop on to myself. And so would friends. I'd be shamed if acting like that..

Reactions: 12
Omg WTF . Seriously is sean not all there like my brother would tell me duck off and cop on to myself. And so would friends. I'd be shamed if acting like that..
I sent it to my brother there and asked would he do that tik tok with me when lockdown ends, he asked if everything was alright with me😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am i the only 1 that saw ER give fionn that sneaky dig at the end of the video. But

This is the reel/tiktok for those who missed it on insta 🙈 mortified for them.
The state of the socks 🧦... Floor is filthy.. But she'd only mopped it 🤔🤢

Reactions: 3
Does it really annoy anyone else when people dp lip syncing videos, but don't know what they're supposed to be saying so it doesn't work?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.