Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you ever hear the likes “bringing mom down cause she’s bate” yeah Julie bate from running after you and your brats... out of the whole lot of you I’d say your dad is the only one she’s not “bate” from! She’ll be more “bate” tomorrow after spending the evening and night running after you and cleaning up your pig sty and getting up with your kids in the morning so you can lie in bed and watch shite! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I took a look what cleaning gets done in a white shirt!! Pull the other one your house is walking she’s off out somewhere I’d say!! Cooking a dinner 🤢🤢Smilers more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A quick Google will give you a rough idea of what Julie 'earns' from social welfare. 241 a week in child benefit + 420 a month in children's allowance. This brings her monthly income to approx 1384, tax free. Rent is minimal because of HAP or Ras or whatever scheme she is on and her bills such as electric etc would probably be subsidised ( I could be wrong so someone who knows more may be able to give better info)Throw in maintenance payments which Im sure she is getting and you can see why Julie has so much disposable income 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's more than that I'd say. Base rate for lone parents is 203 + 38 per child on top of that so that would be 279 and she'd be getting fuel allowance as well on that payment so an extra 28 a week for the winter. I know cos I was on it myself before I went back to work full time. That's 1228 a month plus child benefit so about 1650 a month

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did you ever hear the likes “bringing mom down cause she’s bate” yeah Julie bate from running after you and your brats... out of the whole lot of you I’d say your dad is the only one she’s not “bate” from! She’ll be more “bate” tomorrow after spending the evening and night running after you and cleaning up your pig sty and getting up with your kids in the morning so you can lie in bed and watch shite! 😏
You 'bate' me to it.

Reactions: 4
It's more than that I'd say. Base rate for lone parents is 203 + 38 per child on top of that so that would be 279 and she'd be getting fuel allowance as well on that payment so an extra 28 a week for the winter. I know cos I was on it myself before I went back to work full time. That's 1228 a month plus child benefit so about 1650 a month
She'd also be getting PUP payment I'm sure, she finished up working when covid came around first so I suppose technically she is out of work because of it. Not that she intends on going back. So that could be another 350 a week but I'd say most likely 250/300 based on what she would have been earning before. She's cute out there is no way she isn't getting it. So you can add another 1000 at least to that 1650. From April 1st she will have to go on job seekers if it doesn't get pushed out again!

If she's on hap she'd be paying a minimal amount each week based on her 'declared' income. Add to that any maintenance she's getting from Aus and her brand ambassador gigs/ads she's rolling in it! Shes not just doing it for free tit and has no agent so all going into her own pocket and you can be sure no tax is paid! She's easily clearing 3k a month, and has no value on it it's Dickie day every day!

Reactions: 7
I asked our ot about the weighted blankets for my two sons with asd and sensory issues. She didnt recommend them at all because she said the risks outweigh the pros. Instead we do regulation exercises, baby brushing, bear hugs, deep pressure rolls.
Yes same with me. She said not every kid like them she did recommend weighted best for when he is in preschool what a waste of money he won't entertain it at all lol

Reactions: 2
hap is 25€ a week with one child. With two I think it’s 36€ but there’s always a special rate for twins etc

The last place I’d be bringing someone for a rest is into that house!!! The mother would have far more peace relaxing at home if Júlíé gave her a break! My poor mother is flat out working, she honest to God is a trooper, and when she had a day off coming up last week I left her a bottle of wine and chocolate on the doorstep, I knew it would break her heart to see my kids out in the car and not be able to hug them, but even in normal times as much as my mother adores seeing my kids, when she’s “bate” is when I stay well away and let her rest because I know they’ll be wanting to play etc and she can’t say no to them. But of course Jules has an ulterior motive for bringing her mother down to her. Dose of the highest order

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A quick Google will give you a rough idea of what Julie 'earns' from social welfare. 241 a week in child benefit + 420 a month in children's allowance. This brings her monthly income to approx 1384, tax free. Rent is minimal because of HAP or Ras or whatever scheme she is on and her bills such as electric etc would probably be subsidised ( I could be wrong so someone who knows more may be able to give better info)Throw in maintenance payments which Im sure she is getting and you can see why Julie has so much disposable income 🤷🏻‍♀️
Only people on carers or disability get a payment towards electricity, its €35 a month. Also get a free tv licence.

I asked our ot about the weighted blankets for my two sons with asd and sensory issues. She didnt recommend them at all because she said the risks outweigh the pros. Instead we do regulation exercises, baby brushing, bear hugs, deep pressure rolls.
Exactly.
And this goon recommending them to every parent.

The ones who follow her and praise her parenting are the types who'd believe this and not question it

Exactly.
And this goon recommending them to every parent.

The ones who follow her and praise her parenting are the types who'd believe this and not question it
Its very dangerous, what happens if someone buys one on Julies recommendations and the child suffocates and dies. Julie is playing russian roulette.

Reactions: 9
She has her mother over to relax and they jumping round the kitchen making rediculous/ unfunny videos.... they are cut from the same cloth and would do ANYTHING for attention! Two grown women acting likes half wits...good god🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has her mother over to relax and they jumping round the kitchen making rediculous/ unfunny videos.... they are cut from the same cloth and would do ANYTHING for attention! Two grown women acting likes half wits...good god🙄
The very reason she was over tonight!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.