Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mommamia

VIP Member
Nobody likes being locked up, hence we are following restrictions in the hope this will end for once and for all. Unless you have seen how easily the virus is spread, had a loved one catch or/and had a friend or family member die within a few weeks of getting it you haven't a clue about the impact the virus is having. But who are we to preach to the Julie's of the world. Go ahead and continue to see whoever ye want. Anyone who hasn't been touched by this virus is very lucky. It would wipe her father out in a matter if weeks and he would die on his own with any of his family with him.
I know loads who've had it some little or no symptoms some very sick and some who have died and it is shocking and sad and awful but if shes only with her own immediate family as a single mother shes entitled to

When your parents are old as mine everyday counts no one is gonna pat u on the back for staying away from them I'm not saying dont be careful wear your mask in the house stay 2 metres away but call and say hi

Reactions: 1

TikToc

VIP Member
Well my partner actually had a cancer op last March and got the best of treatment. I wouldn't attack anyone for taking there kids to Dunnes, cause I'm definitely not a perfect parent.
Wow and you're okay with people not following restrictions!

Livingindublin

VIP Member
I think why I like the Flemings is because they don’t go into too much details of their lives except for the skits. They don’t come on moaning about lockdown! We’re all going through it.
Pisses me off though that the flemings are breaking covid rules on a daily basis also.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Ok ladies how about this for a question; What do level 5 restrictions mean to you??
Will Jules answer 🤣

Taidgh is in his parents everyday, he doesn't live at home, but lives with his gf, therfore isnt allowed a bubble. His sister is his 90 odd year old grandmothers carer, and taighs gf works, so this is how the virus is spreading.

I watched his sisters q&a on her insta yday. She is no longer the carer to the Grandmother, she is living and working in a nursing home In tralee with her fiance

I watched his sisters q&a on her insta yday. She is no longer the carer to the Grandmother, she is living and working in a nursing home In tralee with her fiance

Attachments

Last edited:

TikToc

VIP Member
I'm only saying from where I live, in the height of lockdown it was the elderly out and about when the streets were dead. But I'm not saying it's only them
But they are the vulnerable category and they need to take responsibility and isolate. And that goes for everyone. No one, no one, needs "regular" or even daily trips to the shops during a pandemic.
Agreed 👍

Sarah-e

Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx
How much is it for the gp?

Can you get revolut on your phone? Could send you money then

Tammys

VIP Member
OK I had to rewatch her story about the bank account cos I was as confused as everyone else. I think what she is trying to say is that when she left for oz, she closed her Irish bank account here, but actually didn't so that's why there are maintenance fees adding up on the account 🥴 jesus she would confuse anyone with her gibberish. 🙈 On a serious note, her poor dad doesn't look well at all in the photo she posted on her stories 😢 hope he will be OK.
O looks very frail the cratur