Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taliaivyx

Hormones she said she her period or "aunt mary" I know I be a mess when I've got mine. Counselling won't be mentioned in a few days this will all be forgetting. But it's the first good thing she said in while she does need help help to stop posting shit on Instagram maybe she would have loyal followers then

Reactions: 2

Mommamia

VIP Member
Tbh they are being advertised now constantly and I think some people would think that way about them , only reason I know about them and what they are actually used for is because I had to get one for my child after OT recommended it
In fairness most people using them now they def help calm anyone sensory issues effect mamy of us without even knowing and if it helps relax a child then why not

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
You hit the nail on the head, she is just interested in the phone.
She took it off TikTok too. A few comments including mine told her it was very poor taste. I guess she can’t chance bad publicity getting in the way of her radio career 🤣
Good, Did she block you then on TikTok?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Am i missing something but dose she get a period every 2 wks. Seems that way.
Its ruffer she is getting her accent appearance her sarcastic replys etc. She lives up to her name anyway "me julie" 🤣🤣..
She will regret in few yrs not putting manners on her kids especially erin..
She doesn't care, she knows no better

Noseybatch

VIP Member
She's exhausted lads, non stop breaking rules all day must be very tiring. She is going to take it easy tomorrow though god love her she needs a break, so she might just take the one trip to Dunnes then!! What Dunnes was she in today a follower asked her on her post and she told her she answered her in a dm, what's the big secret??
Her follower is no better going shop to shop looking for it.

Sah3466

Has she no kids again this morning shes very quiet 🙄 and weighted blankets aren't recommended for use all night, how thick can you get

MrsGahan

VIP Member
She said last week on stories and I quote “roll on next Tuesday “ just after ranting about the stress of minding/spending time with her kids. Are they back in crèche maybe??🤔

Facesisafool

VIP Member
hap is 25€ a week with one child. With two I think it’s 36€ but there’s always a special rate for twins etc

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I actually hate kids names plastered over their clothes etc. I remember years ago hearing, I cant remember who said it, but it stuck with me, about kids names on the back of jerseys, or bags etc, that you shouldn't do it, the stranger danger aspect of it.. your childs name emblazoned on their top, 'oh hi Mary/Sean, I know your mum, she said you can come with me'.. kind of thing, it just weirds me out. 🤦‍♀️ 😂
It’s so tacky

I'd say she sent that message to herself. She always says "Julie girl"

Similar to baby grows being sent to another instagrammer, gives a bit of attention
Makes the missing cat almost believable 😂

• Haha

Livingindublin

VIP Member
What’s the fake tears for? The hard life she has a a single mam!!

Did she show any compassion yesterday with her stunt pretending to be in a coffin!! No she didn’t!! She hadn’t a clue what’s in store for her when it comes to her doorstep trust me.
Covid or bearvement?