Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
Back flogging the manky jellies! Who buys this crap? I wonder how much they get paid, Lisa Jordan had them on her stories too. I doubt she would be as cheap as Jules.
Here come the inspirational quotes 🙄
Her dirty old hand and nails all over the packet!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Almost there

VIP Member
She always does the crying acting. I've no sympathy at all for her if she cared for her family she would have stayed away with the kids wore a face mask and only go out once a wk like every one else for a shop.
Julie is a spoiled brat when she don't get want wants or trys cover for her bullshit she does crying act ..
Iam on own and have no bubble its hard but at least I know I won't be passing covid on...
She cause carnage and upset everywhere! Crocodile tears!!

TikToc

VIP Member
Everyone over 70 should be isolating or at least limiting their trips to the shops. There seems to be this mentality amongst the elderly that they can do what they want because they are elders, when in fact it's their generation that are taking up most of the beds in hospitals and putting pressure on the health services. It's a harsh reality but a reality at that. If they stayed home they'd be safer. There's no excuses! I live no where near my elderly parents but I arrange an online tesco weekly shop for that very reason. It's hard to stay in but I'm doing it myself. It's annoying to see people flaunting the rules, and in the same breath giving out that we are in lockdown. Just stay the F home 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't agree that the elderly are doing what they want. I know plenty that don't go outside the door.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
A quick Google will give you a rough idea of what Julie 'earns' from social welfare. 241 a week in child benefit + 420 a month in children's allowance. This brings her monthly income to approx 1384, tax free. Rent is minimal because of HAP or Ras or whatever scheme she is on and her bills such as electric etc would probably be subsidised ( I could be wrong so someone who knows more may be able to give better info)Throw in maintenance payments which Im sure she is getting and you can see why Julie has so much disposable income 🤷🏻‍♀️
Only people on carers or disability get a payment towards electricity, its €35 a month. Also get a free tv licence.

Snazzy

VIP Member
I notice Brenda keeps all these waaaaas very close , herself and superskanky mummy interact threw skankys private FB page ....with this.... well done my friend bullshit 🤢 she’s “friends” with de worst of them just so she can use them for content for Neil , her Snapchat was embarrassing years ago up hanging around a married man in the chipper in mayfield telling him she was weak for him and spinning around with loads of teenagers now she really gave me 2nd hand embarrassment that time 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Omg - Who’s this Brenda one?

I don’t listen to Redfm - just can’t stand Neil P

Alucia

VIP Member
This was on her FB the other day .... I bet ya it was LIZ sent it in good ol uncle paddy 🤣🤣
Liz Reaney has Brenda blocked from her stories for years, apparently Brenda was taking all Liz's content and using it on the radio and taking credit for it and Liz wasn't happy. Liz went on a rant about her one night a few years ago.

This was on her FB the other day .... I bet ya it was LIZ sent it in good ol uncle paddy 🤣🤣
She was out in the jeep with Paddy the other day listening to a few tunes on the radio.

Taliaivyx

I asked our ot about the weighted blankets for my two sons with asd and sensory issues. She didnt recommend them at all because she said the risks outweigh the pros. Instead we do regulation exercises, baby brushing, bear hugs, deep pressure rolls.
Yes same with me. She said not every kid like them she did recommend weighted best for when he is in preschool what a waste of money he won't entertain it at all lol

iprefercoffee

I was not her page for a while what did she do with a coffin please dont say she put the dad in a coffin
No no, just herself. Ribbon wrapped round the hands to resemble rosary beads too.

Pretended like she was dead and the kids were still calling her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow