Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1sttimer

The dad wasn't in the sitting room with the rest of them at the weekend so I assume he's deteriorated a lot but if it was our parent wouldn't somebody be in the room with them as I guess he's too weak to shout if he needed anything. Pg he doesn't get covid

MrsGahan

VIP Member
She buys a cooked chicken in Dunnes her potatoes ate bought ready mashed as is her veg, has a takeaway 2/3 times a week, gives the kids rubbish before bed, the list is endless did she mention all this!!
Of course she didn’t!! That would get far more interest though.

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
A quick Google will give you a rough idea of what Julie 'earns' from social welfare. 241 a week in child benefit + 420 a month in children's allowance. This brings her monthly income to approx 1384, tax free. Rent is minimal because of HAP or Ras or whatever scheme she is on and her bills such as electric etc would probably be subsidised ( I could be wrong so someone who knows more may be able to give better info)Throw in maintenance payments which Im sure she is getting and you can see why Julie has so much disposable income 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry what’s child benefit that she gets weekly ? I know about children’s allowance just not a weekly payment 😧 that’s outrageous if she gets a weekly payment ?

Alucia

VIP Member
To be fair a lot of “celeb” people like pics etc and remove the like again. Doireann garrihy has done it to me. You’ll still get notifications and see the like but it’ll be gone soon after
Its still there, i can see it.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Something just crossed me and I dont feel right even saying it but it seems to come up here alot. We all know that the Dad ( I love him) is not well and that he attends hospital etc but when has Joolie actually said that he doesn't have alot of time left ? Some posts are suggesting that. It doesnt sit right with me to be making these assumptions if she hasn't come out and said it. Having said that I may have missed her saying it.

Can anyone clarify ??
I am one the ones that said it... But the comments have been more that it looks like he hasn't much time left, no one has said it for definite. I am currently going through the same thing and you can just tell.
Also she is spending way more time with him and she has said they are taking it each day as it comes etc I suppose you just have to read between the lines