Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caramc11

What she did was cruel, disgusting, hurtful, inappropriate and very upsetting. No respect or regard for anyone.

And not a single apology or acknowledgement about it. I'm still not the better of it.

If you scroll back you will see a screenshot and maybe a reel !
Il have a look back

Reactions: 1

Cupcake queenie

So i am in work red fm is on just listening to a lady with a son(him and brother wrote a letter to Michael Martin) 😃with autism that can’t see his grandad as they are high risk yet both families are isolating! How the hell does the village idiot travel beyond 5km and take her kids with her to the parents house!! I can’t get my head around her antics!
Cos she is a single mother, and her parents are her bubble

Snazzy

VIP Member
They are staying in her parents house to have a break, the stupid gowl bag.

Any link to Liz reaney thread, can't find it.
Here you go ~ Happy Reading

• Heart

Sam7989

She could do one shop a week and she's in her parents a lot, sean could watch them for an hour. Thats your mothers choice to go out, have ye a cancer patient at home thats at risk? Or attending a hospital?
Well my partner actually had a cancer op last March and got the best of treatment. I wouldn't attack anyone for taking there kids to Dunnes, cause I'm definitely not a perfect parent.

Livingindublin

VIP Member
She said last week on stories and I quote “roll on next Tuesday “ just after ranting about the stress of minding/spending time with her kids. Are they back in crèche maybe??🤔
She must have thought restrictions were finished at the end of this month and so she could put the kids into creche, and travel around spreading the virus, but it's continued for another 6 weeks 😩🙈😂😂

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
After I mentioned this on the thread bam she’s on the radio next day ! A joke !!! Far from a cook and far from struggling! Gives others a bad name who are doing YT and insta well

Someone should have text in saving you always have the cooked chicken from dunes so what are you referring to that one time you did a chicken breast !! Also I don’t consider what she does cooking

She reheats food that someone has cooked.
She's no Jamie Oliver

Mommamia

VIP Member
As I said we all as familys have to make personal choices and no I dont know Julie personally but I find all these cork bloggers seem to get it from every angle here so maybe you all know each other

Gabi Gabi

@Gabi Gabi please look after yourself and your babies. Hopefully you get to make that call soon. Id gladly pay for anything u need from a chemist r shop through click and collect if u give the name of a shop/area even i will gladly go online and order u some bits and leave them under my own name for you to collect and post the time etc available here for collection. Stay strong x
Its not me I just quoted it

Gabi Gabi

I totally agree with you! As ive said before, i lost my 14 year old in a car crash, i literally saw him die, and the horror will never leave me.... but ive said a million times since, the worst part of it all, was seeing him lie in the coffin, i can NEVER describe the devastation seeing your baby, in that cold, hard wooden box.... i slept beside that box for 3 nights to be next to my baby before i finally had to let him go forever😭 now, theres something to cry about Julie....you dont know how lucky you are to have those children, to have the life you do, you have nothing to cry about. Losing a parent is hard, i lost one too, but its nothing compared to your baby. Time to be a big girl Julie, grow up, and for the love of god, stop with the tick toks, they are not funny, they are pathetic🙄
Im so sorry for your loss you poor thing xxx