Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The all have the same look around the mouth. The mother, julie and Erin. Their gobs are permanently hanging open.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The twins or.the mother are not staying there tonight . If they were they would be all over her stories why would she watch a series she is watching with the mother there and clean out th2 hoover. You always know when this one is lying she had a smirk telling the story earlier for the mother to come over
Very quiet this morning....you could be right!

Reactions: 3
All those stories and reels were reordered much earlier yesterday and only posted in the evening to make it look like she was home. The broken vacuum cleaner at 9pm at night and cartoons playing in the background, sure the twins go to bed at 7 don't they ?

My guess is, shes been reading here, knew we would cop no kids in the house again like most Saturday nights. I'd put money on either or mum is babysitting for her while she's over in a friend's or they are staying with the grandparents again..

*That's prerecorded and not preordered, dam auto correct 🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
What if the brother is minding them its nobody's business anyway least her content is funny I think shes hilarious!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What if the brother is minding them its nobody's business anyway least her content is funny I think shes hilarious!
You're right it is none of anyone's business who is minding her kids but here's the thing no one would be any the wiser of Julie and her kids if she didn't choose to share their lives so publicly on Insta. No one would pass comment on them having a sleepover or whatever if Julie didn't constantly play the poor me card , the poor single mother who never gets a break shite but who never seems to have her kids for a full weekend 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

If people don't want to be called out for their crappy behaviour don't be stupid enough to post said crappy behaviour for all to see.

As for her content being funny and Julie being hilarious....well each to their own but I could think of alot more apt adjectives to describe it and Julie...hilarious would not be one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We’re in level 5 lockdown and sleepovers are not allowed even in bubbles. The longer people keep breaking the rules the longer we’re going to be in this crappy situation!! It’s grand for Jules seeing her parents whenever she wants - I (like most people) haven’t seen mine since Xmas 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She made it everyone's business. She has absolutely no right be play the victim with all the help she has. She never shuts up about all her hardships. That's her thing, the hook she's using to make money. It's not true. She has it very easy. Her not being able to cope with anything is julie specific. I know very few mothers with the support julie has and they know how lucky they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sick to death of her and her family breaking the rules.. my mam is in my bubble (hate that word)because she is very vulnerable ive to do her shopping and jobs as julie says but i do it alone and drop her stuff to the back door where i talk to her through the window. Its just the worst feeling ever walking away every week. 😔 she is acting like she is more important than everone and its the rubbing it in everyone's faces thats getting to me. Sorry about the rant...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sick to death of her and her family breaking the rules.. my mam is in my bubble (hate that word)because she is very vulnerable ive to do her shopping and jobs as julie says but i do it alone and drop her stuff to the back door where i talk to her through the window. Its just the worst feeling ever walking away every week. 😔 she is acting like she is more important than everone and its the rubbing it in everyone's faces thats getting to me. Sorry about the rant...
At least you won’t feel guilty if god forbid anything happened your mam, if anything happens Julie’s dad his blood is on her hands

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok. Hear me out.
Does Julie wash her hair with the left over oil from the air fryer ? What the actual duck is that texture on her hair all the time, if that is grease then she is WALKING with the dirt. I thought flabby fanny Sarah was a grease ball but this one just won

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok. Hear me out.
Does Julie wash her hair with the left over oil from the air fryer ? What the actual duck is that texture on her hair all the time, if that is grease then she is WALKING with the dirt. I thought flabby fanny Sarah was a grease ball but this one just won
It’s vile!
And she had a towel on it yesterday so either she doesn’t wash it and pretends to or she’s not washing it right

Reactions: 5
Anyone who finds this one funny has a distinct lack of intelligence 🙄 nothing funny about someone who cares about no-one, the mother reared her like that, monkey see monkey do. Her followers are the same type of people obviously, uneducated. It's sad times when this is what passes for entertainment to some, haven't got a brain in their heads god love them.

Reactions: 32
Anyone who finds this one funny has a distinct lack of intelligence 🙄 nothing funny about someone who cares about no-one, the mother reared her like that, monkey see monkey do. Her followers are the same type of people obviously, uneducated. It's sad times when this is what passes for entertainment to some, haven't got a brain in their heads god love them.
Completely agree, nothing funny about 2 grown women with questionable hygiene getting drunk and dancing badly around a kitchen. I suspect though that most of the responses are of people laughing at them and tagging their friends to see the tit show😂😂😂.

Poor old Julie isn't getting the attention and engagement on her account that she thought she would, she really messed up all her plans when she did that call out igtv and announced that her family weren't going to follow restrictions any more. Her cringy reels with her family aren't getting her any jobs or sponsorships like they do for the Fleming's.
She's getting desperate for engagement so that she can get some new work, haven't seen her peddling that ohmyshite makeup in a while, did she lose that as well?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.