Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think some people like being locked up doing nothing yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents people who've done nothing have got covid it's a personal choice how u want to approach things and I think single parents and people need a bubble 100% if it's good for your mental health u do it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly I think some people like being locked up doing nothing yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents people who've done nothing have got covid it's a personal choice how u want to approach things and I think single parents and people need a bubble 100% if it's good for your mental health u do it!
You aren't following restrictions then.....and you have to get covid from someone somewhere so that is utter rubbish. As a health care professional working long hours on the front line your attitude makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It’s not a “personal choice” there are restrictions there for a reason and it’s that stupid attitude you have of deciding you don’t want to follow them are what’s making this lockdown last longer and the virus keep spreading. I’m a frontline worker I’ve to put myself at risk every day I go into work and then to read this personal choice utter nonsense makes me wonder why I even bother

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm also a healthcare professional I follow all restrictions but it's my personal choice to see my parents

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Nobody likes being locked up, hence we are following restrictions in the hope this will end for once and for all. Unless you have seen how easily the virus is spread, had a loved one catch or/and had a friend or family member die within a few weeks of getting it you haven't a clue about the impact the virus is having. But who are we to preach to the Julie's of the world. Go ahead and continue to see whoever ye want. Anyone who hasn't been touched by this virus is very lucky. It would wipe her father out in a matter if weeks and he would die on his own with any of his family with him.

Reactions: 17
I'm also a healthcare professional I follow all restrictions but it's my personal choice to see my parents
You are so far from professional with comments like that......God help the people that rely on your care

Reactions: 41
“Yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents”
Well then you’re not following restrictions! And people who are following “like being locked up and doing nothing?” Cop on.

Reactions: 29
But you are not following all restrictions!

Also if I was a healthcare professional I would purposely not be seeing my parents as I would consider I would have a higher chance of getting covid in work and could pass it on to them.

Reactions: 24
Nobody likes being locked up, hence we are following restrictions in the hope this will end for once and for all. Unless you have seen how easily the virus is spread, had a loved one catch or/and had a friend or family member die within a few weeks of getting it you haven't a clue about the impact the virus is having. But who are we to preach to the Julie's of the world. Go ahead and continue to see whoever ye want. Anyone who hasn't been touched by this virus is very lucky. It would wipe her father out in a matter if weeks and he would die on his own with any of his family with him.
I know loads who've had it some little or no symptoms some very sick and some who have died and it is shocking and sad and awful but if shes only with her own immediate family as a single mother shes entitled to

When your parents are old as mine everyday counts no one is gonna pat u on the back for staying away from them I'm not saying dont be careful wear your mask in the house stay 2 metres away but call and say hi

Reactions: 1
So what are you doing on here Julie?
shouldn’t you be in the “rave” section where you praise instgrammers and talk about all the things you like about them?
Why are you even commenting on this thread?

What if the brother is minding them its nobody's business anyway least her content is funny I think shes hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You are so far from professional with comments like that......God help the people that rely on your care
As a healthcare professional you’re more at risk of being in contact with covid patients and you’re happy to risk your parents health??

Reactions: 15
Your poor parents who've done nothing to deserve covid as you say with you putting them at risk, if it's even true. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a friend of Julie's trying to take the conversation away from that reel last night now that Julie and mother dearest have sobered up and realised what fools they've made of themselves😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The loneliness is causing our elderly generation to deteriorate too and that's a fact

Reactions: 5
Locked up doing nothing???? You mean being in lockdown??? 2 different things. Most people in lockdown are working from home or those that have lost their jobs are probably desperately looking for another job.

Here's a hypothetical question for you....if you got COVID were asymptomatic and passed it on to your parents and one of them were to pass away how would you feel? Would you still stand by the whole it's a personal choice view point? Do you also think COVID is nothing worse than flu? Do you complain you have the flu when you have a headcold?

No one is going to have to worry about their mental health if half our population is wiped out, our health system crashes and our economy is in the toilet but sure once you can see your parents and Julie can keep making 'hilarious' tic toks' that's all that matters.

The mind boggles at the absolute stupidity of people

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Your poor parents who've done nothing to deserve covid as you say with you putting them at risk, if it's even true. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a friend of Julie's trying to take the conversation away from that reel last night now that Julie and mother dearest have sobered up and realised what fools they've made of themselves😂😂😂😂
Locked up doing nothing???? You mean being in lockdown??? 2 different things. Most people in lockdown are working from home or those that have lost their jobs are probably desperately looking for another job.

Here's a hypothetical question for you....if you got COVID were asymptomatic and passed it on to your parents and one of them were to pass away how would you feel? Would you still stand by the whole it's a personal choice view point? Do you also think COVID is nothing worse than flu? Do you complain you have the flu when you have a headcold?

No one is going to have to worry about their mental health if half our population is wiped out, our health system crashes and our economy is in the toilet but sure once you can see your parents and Julie can keep making 'hilarious' tic toks' that's all that matters.

The mind boggles at the absolute stupidity of people
I wouldn't waste another second on this absolute clown who is no more working in healthcare than my cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
As I said we all as familys have to make personal choices and no I dont know Julie personally but I find all these cork bloggers seem to get it from every angle here so maybe you all know each other

I wouldn't waste another second on this absolute clown who is no more working in healthcare than my cat.
You're right what's the saying 'arguing with fools is like playing chess with pigeons....they knock over the pieces, tit all over the board, then act like they have won'

I work in medical devices can I claim to work in healthcare too??😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You're right what's the saying 'arguing with fools is like playing chess with pigeons....they knock over the pieces, tit all over the board, then act like they have won'

You can ha ha

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok

100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.