Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also a healthcare professional I follow all restrictions but it's my personal choice to see my parents
Well your playing Russian roulette with them! Best of luck!! You have the same mentality as the village idiot!

Reactions: 23
As I said we all as familys have to make personal choices and no I dont know Julie personally but I find all these cork bloggers seem to get it from every angle here so maybe you all know each other
Are you sure your not Julie, you have the same attitude as her, did you also sit down with your family and decide none of your are going to follow the guidelines because yous can’t be bothered, if we were all like you we’d all be fucked mommmia is right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm also a healthcare professional I follow all restrictions but it's my personal choice to see my parents
I’ve said before if my dad was terminally ill of course I would still him but you can guarantee I wouldn’t be out everyday seeing other people, Julie goes to dunnes&supervalu almost everyday, parks, to get coffee, credit union and the list goes on

She has loads of help & support, her brother & mother do quite a lot

Let’s not forget her own son has asthma & has been sick quite a lot, would she not be more concerned with protecting all their health.
We all know now that the virus is extremely transmissible so why take so many unnecessary risks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said before if my dad was terminally ill of course I would still him but you can guarantee I wouldn’t be out everyday seeing other people, Julie goes to dunnes&supervalu almost everyday, parks, to get coffee, credit union and the list goes on

She has loads of help & support, her brother & mother do quite a lot

Let’s not forget her own son has asthma & has been sick quite a lot, would she not be more concerned with protecting all their health.
We all know now that the virus is extremely transmissible so why take so many unnecessary risks.
And never wears a mask when around her dad!! 😷

Reactions: 12
Sticks and stones just shows the level of maturity and education here throwing around names like seriously yous need grow up and learn how to have a mature discussion.
Why do you come on everyday and play devils advocate, go make a few rave threads and hang out there.

Reactions: 9
And never wears a mask when around her dad!! 😷
The mind boggles 🙄🤔 and it’s frustrating because with that attitude we will never get out of this mess. Over 600 people in critical care in Ireland today 😢 but sure Julie forgot to take out the mince so needs to run back to dunnes to buy yet another cooked chicken

I know loads who've had it some little or no symptoms some very sick and some who have died and it is shocking and sad and awful but if shes only with her own immediate family as a single mother shes entitled to

When your parents are old as mine everyday counts no one is gonna pat u on the back for staying away from them I'm not saying dont be careful wear your mask in the house stay 2 metres away but call and say hi
you said if yourself ‘be careful wear your mask stay 2 meters away’ But Julie doesn’t do any of that and her father must Be severely immuno compromised from his cancer treatment -it’s not a normal single parent / support bubble scenario , surely you can see that. That man is clearly not well from the stories she posts - it’s not speculation. As a healthcare worker, surely you see that .

Sticks and stones just shows the level of maturity and education here throwing around names like seriously yous need grow up and learn how to have a mature discussion.
People need to learn how to have a mature discussion coming from the person who has admitted they work in health care and doesn’t follow government guidelines on restrictions 🤣🤣🤣
Does your boss know you don't follow guidelines and therefore putting the people you work with and anyone else you are in contact with through work at risk?

Reactions: 19
The only person showing their level or maturity and education is you. Everyone has put forward valid points to refute your argument but you seem unwilling or unable to engage in a rational argument.

People are trying to have a mature discussion with you but because their point of view is different to yours you have now resorted to the above statement.

Like I said about Julie don't post stupid stuff if you are going to be able to withstand the pressure when you get called out on said stupid stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

You know it’s also the people you work with or care for that I would be worried about also. I work as a hca going in to peoples homes i finished on Friday at 3pm and I haven’t left my house because of my job and sticking to the regulations.

Reactions: 11
You know it’s also the people you work with or care for that I would be worried about also. I work as a hca going in to peoples homes i finished on Friday at 3pm and I haven’t left my house because of my job and sticking to the regulations.
It’s probably Júilíé posting -just cos you’re claiming carers for your dad doesn’t mean you’re a healthcare worker juílíé dear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You
Ta stupidly contradicting yourself. How selfish of you 🤯

As I said we all as familys have to make personal choices and no I dont know Julie personally but I find all these cork bloggers seem to get it from every angle here so maybe you all know each other
Do you know what? Just duck off you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing in and of your posts has come across as mature 🤣
It’s people like you and ma Julie that have this country in absolute tit

Reactions: 6
What if the brother is minding them its nobody's business anyway least her content is funny I think shes hilarious!
Hilarious?! Oh will ya stop
Are you sure your not Julie, you have the same attitude as her, did you also sit down with your family and decide none of your are going to follow the guidelines because yous can’t be bothered, if we were all like you we’d all be fucked mommmia is right!
No, it’s definitely not Julie. The spelling is pretty good in all the posts

• Haha
I'm a close contact, I was told on Tuesday. I work for a doctor and they are covid positive but with no symptoms. I'm staying in my house, not for my own sake but for the sake of others who I may unwittingly cause to get sick if I do end up with covid. I actually couldn't cope with the guilt if I went out and about as normal knowing there is a chance I could end up with covid and passed it on. But not everyone is like me. There could be someone in Dunnes today right next to Julie with covid and not knowing it or they think era I feel grand. How easy it would be to pass on. I genuinely don't think I have it, even though I'm a close contact we are always 2 metre apart and never in one area for more than a few minutes but il still choose to protect others. 2 weeks of being stuck in is better than maybe passing it on and someone else losing a future.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm a close contact, I was told on Tuesday. I work for a doctor and they are covid positive but with no symptoms. I'm staying in my house, not for my own sake but for the sake of others who I may unwittingly cause to get sick if I do end up with covid. I actually couldn't cope with the guilt if I went out and about as normal knowing there is a chance I could end up with covid and passed it on. But not everyone is like me. There could be someone in Dunnes today right next to Julie with covid and not knowing it or they think era I feel grand. How easy it would be to pass on. I genuinely don't think I have it, even though I'm a close contact we are always 2 metre apart and never in one area for more than a few minutes but il still choose to protect others. 2 weeks of being stuck in is better than maybe passing it on and someone else losing a future.
Hopefully you won’t have it. Just goes to show that everyone was responsible like you we might be in a better situation by now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.