TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly sure she said he's staying a few days because the parents internet is down and he needs it for work.
She’s a liar believe nothing she says! Apparently it was going to be fixed yesterday but take all with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 5
Nah, "directions" went a bit too far I think she's playing the stupid card or playing up to here. Between that and pretending she couldn't open the wine she just has to be. No one is that much of a donkey...right...?
She's 100% playing the idiot, she knows it'll get attention...like the whole wine opening fiasco....of course she knows how to use an opener but look at all the tags she got and messages. You can't be that stupid and manage to move country twice and raise twins (using raised lightly because they're being dragged up)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she hoping for a cooking slot on The Afternoon Show 😂 the same one can't wash herself unaided not to mind trying to show people how to cook 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nearly sure she said he's staying a few days because the parents internet is down and he needs it for work.
Like he will get a lot done with her roaring down the phone I don’t know who’s worst her or Trisha not Transformation 🙈

She's 100% playing the idiot, she knows it'll get attention...like the whole wine opening fiasco....of course she knows how to use an opener but look at all the tags she got and messages. You can't be that stupid and manage to move country twice and raise twins (using raised lightly because they're being dragged up)
I’d say laughing at her not with her!! Village idiot of Carrigaline.

Reactions: 5
Think she is trying to become a food blogger now since the whole “single working mom influencer” didn’t work out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't understand how none of her family or her brother don't say something to her to cop on to herself. My brother would bleeping eat me if I was acting like her and the stuff she says online I'd be told straight away from friends or family to come offline and cop onto myself..

Reactions: 11
I can't understand how none of her family or her brother don't say something to her to cop on to herself. My brother would bleeping eat me if I was acting like her and the stuff she says online I'd be told straight away from friends or family to come offline and cop onto myself..
Didn't she say before she blocked her mother and Sean from watching her stories? And sure her friends think she's hilarious I'd say :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
What dopes are messaging her asking how to use a steamer.
What kind of world do we live in 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.